Claiming World First Fully unlocked Guild Ship with >150k Prestige rating!

TopAceOfEarth

Server: Jung Ma

Public Listed: Yes

Faction: Empire

It is done, UMBRA is 15 out of 15 unlocked rooms for the Guild Ship with over 150k Prestige rating.

We have not seen anyone post otherwise....so:

We are claiming world first for a fully unlocked Guild Ship with > 150k prestige rating.

(... that actually looks good, because we spend time decorating it... )

What do we get Bioware?

Edited by TopAceOfEarth

Sorry, you are one week late: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=764026

Still an impressive feat, but don't go around complaining there is nothing else to do in this game. :p

We know there are other guilds that have unlocked all rooms - the emphasis was on the > 150k Prestige score.

We also have far superior carpenters working for us creating our rugs out of the finest wookie fur ! :rolleyes:

I have not been to UMBRA's Ship as I do not have a character on that server, but I have been to GoneSitihings, and honestly they is 0 reason to brag about a horribly decorated ship with 10000 stacked items in each room, sorry.

Grats on the Flagship prestige and the ton of work it took to get it to full as well

Should come see my houses on Shadowlands, even though they aren't a guildship I have all 4 fully decorated to the best I could do, and still changing stuff every day - Fel something (113k prestige) all listed.

Edited by Theeko

Server: Jung Ma

Public Listed: Yes

Faction: Empire

It is done, UMBRA is 15 out of 15 unlocked rooms for the Guild Ship with over 150k Prestige rating.

We have not seen anyone post otherwise....so:

We are claiming world first for a fully unlocked Guild Ship with > 150k prestige rating.

(... that actually looks good, because we spend time decorating it... )

What do we get Bioware?

Honestly you're a bit late in the game to be claiming anything. Should we make a massive announcement when a guild makes it to 175k? Our guild ship was full decorated nicely to 100% with 15/15 over a week ago.

If you're claiming your ship is decorated to perfection then where is the walk through? Where are the screenshots... no one cares about numbers considering that most of the top prestige scores are just warehouses...

Give us something to actually look at. I'm not making a toon on your sever and grinding it to fleet just to visit your ship.

Edited by Volcan

If 150K is not the prestige cap, what's to stop the next guild from claiming a "World First" fully unlocked guild ship with > 151k prestige?

In other words, your claim to a "world first" seems a bit arbitrary. The ability to fully unlock your ship is, IMHO, far more impressive than reaching a particular prestige rating.

The ship is decorated very interestingly and is not cheesed at all. Please check into Jung Ma Imperial side and look us up :)

As far as the folks whining that we can't claim a game first, prove us wrong :) Sure, others could get more prestige eventually, and others are previously 100% decorated. But ours is done so with rooms that look cool and fun to check out.

Next bar would be 200k I guess.

If 150K is not the prestige cap, what's to stop the next guild from claiming a "World First" fully unlocked guild ship with > 151k prestige?

In other words, your claim to a "world first" seems a bit arbitrary. The ability to fully unlock your ship is, IMHO, far more impressive than reaching a particular prestige rating.

He's saving that world first for his next post.

I'm hardly the expert in "firsts," but to my knowledge, "firsts" are for completion, not for completion with a self defined set of circumstances. And the only firsts that matter (at least in my opinion) are, in order of importance; World First, Faction First, Server First.

That's not to take anything away from your accomplishment. As a member of the first known Imperial guild to complete their ship, I know first hand the amount of work and dedication that it takes to complete that bad boy, so congratulations.

Okay, maybe I will take something away from it. Prestige means nothing. Prestige just means you've unlocked a lot of decorations. If prestige was tied to accomplishments in game, maybe we'd be talking about an impressive number, but as it stands, all it means is "we've collected x shiny things."