Dear bioware serious bug problems

Lugh

1) lately WZing against imperial teams I get stuck in a NEVER ENDING CC even in a 1 v 1 fight.

2) When I say never ending I MEAN IT. I take damage, pop a cc break, or DIE and then respawn.

3) I am STILL STUCK after death in the CC... and THEN I get booted from the warzone because I cannot exit the respawn area.

--it is not lag.

--it is not me not knowing how to break CC

--it is not me using stuck and being denied movement

IT IS A problem with the SW force choke CCs

These CC's will allow them to CHOKE, Move ..continue choking me as if they were still channeling.

They also channel the choke through my stun on TK collapse.

This is the amazing reason why Imperial wins are so high in WZ now.

:rolleyes:

Please fix these bugs.

I had that happen to me in the Kaon under Siege flashpoint on my Tank. Those annoying mercenaries that channel a CC on you. Somehow I got stuck in the stun animation when every mob was dead and I had to wait 2 minutes for my CC breaker to come online again to get out.

1) lately WZing against imperial teams I get stuck in a NEVER ENDING CC even in a 1 v 1 fight.

2) When I say never ending I MEAN IT. I take damage, pop a cc break, or DIE and then respawn.

3) I am STILL STUCK after death in the CC... and THEN I get booted from the warzone because I cannot exit the respawn area.

--it is not lag.

--it is not me not knowing how to break CC

--it is not me using stuck and being denied movement

IT IS A problem with the SW force choke CCs

These CC's will allow them to CHOKE, Move ..continue choking me as if they were still channeling.

They also channel the choke through my stun on TK collapse.

This is the amazing reason why Imperial wins are so high in WZ now.

:rolleyes:

Please fix these bugs.

Happens to Imperials too.

The amazing bias in your post makes it hard to take it seriously.

You know they hit you with a baby stun so you'll use your break-free from it so then they can hit you with the Force Choke and let you ride the roller coaster on it, right?

Yes. And I waited until I had a full resolve bar before using the break. Didn't matter stayed locked in, taking damage the whole way.

While we are on the subject of choke, why is it that stuns don't interrupt this channeled ability?

Yes. And I waited until I had a full resolve bar before using the break. Didn't matter stayed locked in, taking damage the whole way.

While we are on the subject of choke, why is it that stuns don't interrupt this channeled ability?

Then I'm not sure. But I only marginally pay attention to the Resolve bar, it's wonky. I've been in the middle of combat and watched it go from 100% to 0. (No dropping out of combat.)

Not sure about your Choke question, and I guess Crush is the Republic equivalent. I haven't really played any of the Jeedai classes.