Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dathomir: What Do We Know About It In This Era?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Dathomir: What Do We Know About It In This Era?

Ylliarus
05.09.2020 , 04:19 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by FlameYOL View Post
Ah, my apologies. Well we don't really know a lot about it unfortunately, I think everything we know has already been covered unless I've missed a codex entry or if there is more about it in the Star Wars: The Old Republic encyclopedia. It would definitely be interesting to visit it though, maybe the Empire and Republic could be fighting over Kwa ruins?
I could definitely see Kwa ruins or artifacts as the reason why the Empire and Republic are interested in acquiring the planet! It could have been the reason behind the Battle of Dathomir, to gain access to Kwa technology like the Infinity Gates.

I did some digging myself and I encountered a post on Reddit saying that K'krohl (the Star Fortress contact/companion from Belsavis) says something about getting new recruits from Dathomir. Did someone encounter this in the dialogue scenes with K'krohl? It's been a while since I did the Star Fortress mission and I can't really recall if it is correct.
The One, True Lord Ryssius
Playing SWTOR since November 2012
Darth Malgus [EU]

Eiter
05.09.2020 , 07:39 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post

I did some digging myself and I encountered a post on Reddit saying that K'krohl (the Star Fortress contact/companion from Belsavis) says something about getting new recruits from Dathomir. Did someone encounter this in the dialogue scenes with K'krohl? It's been a while since I did the Star Fortress mission and I can't really recall if it is correct.
He mentions it in a letter at the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wurun31sjn4

Ylliarus
05.10.2020 , 04:01 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Eiter View Post
He mentions it in a letter at the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wurun31sjn4
Huh, interesting! That further confirms that Dathomir is an active planet in this era. It's a pity that there isn't more on what kind of talent or whether the planet is aligned with the Empire, Republic or neither, but it's still nice to see the mention. Thanks!
The One, True Lord Ryssius
Playing SWTOR since November 2012
Darth Malgus [EU]