Family Tree Decorations

Katanawolf

I'D like to get your opinion and start a discussion on a Family Tree decoration.

I like the idea of the family tree in the game, but it's absolutely worthless if no one can see it.

I like to see a new decoration based off of the Map of CZ-198 Biomes, but for the family tree layout , wall mounted double-wide for the 30-something + characters we can have.

Do you think it's something worth having in your stronghold?

• 1 month later...
I'D like to get your opinion and start a discussion on a Family Tree decoration.

I like the idea of the family tree in the game, but it's absolutely worthless if no one can see it.

I like to see a new decoration based off of the Map of CZ-198 Biomes, but for the family tree layout , wall mounted double-wide for the 30-something + characters we can have.

I like this idea.

• 3 weeks later...

It's a good idea and it would be great if the players could share their family tree with the other players in their strengths. Personally, I prefer to keep my characters and settings private in my inherited relationships, but I support this idea because many players would love it.

This complement would be very difficult to apply, I suppose that programming something like that should not be easy, but pleasing the players would be good and it would be good if the designers make the effort to apply it.