I have NEVER done this before

Sappharan

But I had to report a player for inactivity. BLATANTLY sitting there doing nothing. In a game, little infuriates me more. I believe this to be the result of the deserter debuff. Multiple votes were initiated to remove this individual from the warzone, but then that player attacked once and sat down.

I remembered Trixxie's advice to capture it on video. Sadly, it was only of the last few seconds and I wasn't going to stand there forever watching him do nothing (being guilty of the same myself at that point) so I went back to combat. We lost. From this player alone? Maybe not, but I expect to see that more and more.

Coincidentally I just saw a movie with the same title the other day, but there was definitely a lot more activity going on in that flick.

In regards to your observation, yes, you will most likely see more of that happening. It was already an issue to some degree before the deserter lockout, i'm sue it will get worse.

The best you can do is whisper team mates to vote kick, if the person sees you call it in chat, it's easy for them to cancel it.

Coincidentally I just saw a movie with the same title the other day, but there was definitely a lot more activity going on in that flick.

In regards to your observation, yes, you will most likely see more of that happening. It was already an issue to some degree before the deserter lockout, i'm sue it will get worse.

The best you can do is whisper team mates to vote kick, if the person sees you call it in chat, it's easy for them to cancel it.

I am not as upset about it now. In the grand scheme of things, this is pretty ludicrous to get that amped over, but in the moment it annoyed me a lot. :cool:

Someone called him out on it in the operations channel. It was cathartic to witness someone else commenting about the bad behavior. Nice to know it was not ignored by everyone else.

I am not as upset about it now. In the grand scheme of things, this is pretty ludicrous to get that amped over, but in the moment it annoyed me a lot. :cool:

Someone called him out on it in the operations channel. It was cathartic to witness someone else commenting about the bad behavior. Nice to know it was not ignored by everyone else.

BW is leaving it up to people, so shame them. On fleet, not forums, ofc.

Edited by Lhancelot

I took a 15 mins deserter buff tonight because I got put onto a Hutt Ball team where 2/3rds of the other team were trying and only I was trying on my team, so I left,

Now the other team wasn’t that great and kept getting killed if they got the ball. But if anyone on my team but me got the ball, they threw it on the ground to reset it or died holding it. Not one of them tried to score or support.

I got my 8 medals for the game and left the match because I didn’t want to spend another 7-8 mins of playing with these fools. So I ate the buff and went to Nar Shad to do night life things and picked up two speeders in the 15min lock out.

It was either that or I would have considered going afk myself and gone and got some food. But I figured they might get a back fill, so I left as I felt it was the more mature option.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

But I had to report a player for inactivity. BLATANTLY sitting there doing nothing. In a game, little infuriates me more. I believe this to be the result of the deserter debuff. Multiple votes were initiated to remove this individual from the warzone, but then that player attacked once and sat down.

I remembered Trixxie's advice to capture it on video. Sadly, it was only of the last few seconds and I wasn't going to stand there forever watching him do nothing (being guilty of the same myself at that point) so I went back to combat. We lost. From this player alone? Maybe not, but I expect to see that more and more.

He'll get banned if he does it often enough and enough people report him.