!!!Spoiler Alert!!!! Revans Final Battle ?

I would like to see a operation or Flash Point where a large group goes with Revan to face the Empirer. after playing the Flash Point The Jedi Prisoner and the Second one that follows i want more to it :p like a final battle where we add Revan in his quest to bring down the empirer think this should be a max level Operation or Flash Point

I would like to see a operation or Flash Point where a large group goes with Revan to face the Empirer. after playing the Flash Point The Jedi Prisoner and the Second one that follows i want more to it :p like a final battle where we add Revan in his quest to bring down the empirer think this should be a max level Operation or Flash Point

Uhh, you should totally get an Imperial character to the mid-30s man.

There's something you should know.

I'm so sorry...but he didn't make it.

So you posted this twice? And you still didn't spell Emperor correctly? Jesus Christ dude.

Oh, btw, RevandiedAnakinislukesfather,PalpatineisactuallyinpartresponsibleforAnakinsbirth and the answer to everything is twenty two. Thanks.

So you posted this twice? And you still didn't spell Emperor correctly? Jesus Christ dude.

Oh, btw, RevandiedAnakinislukesfather,PalpatineisactuallyinpartresponsibleforAnakinsbirth and the answer to everything is twenty two. Thanks.

I thought that the answer to everything was a purple seven..... Shows what i know :rak_09:

Revan was defeated in the Foundry. Should level an imp to 35ish.

Edited by Magnusheart

As far as I know, the canon storyline of Revan goes that he escapes in a flash of light and doesn't die, regardless if you have once seen his body or not. This also is what I usually see to happen in The Foundry, and wookieepedia also states that (though you can always argue how reliable wookieepedia is).

I'll just list my issues quickly, okay? I don't want to be mean. (Hey community, I'm back! :D)

• If it's a spoiler, don't put the spoiler IN the title
  • Revan dies in the Empire flashpoint the Foundry, their version of Maelstrom Prison. It's level 35-42, I believe.
  • In the Jedi Knight story, you "kill" the Emperor. He's no longer in posession of a body, so he's more a Force ghost.
  • Have you seen the quests where NPCs aid in battles? Imagine that in an Op... it'd suck.
  • Also, the Jedi Order itself would not allow any of their members to follow Revan, who's mad on this quest to kill the Emperor and Empire, to fight the Emperor.

Guys, why do you even love Revan? He wasn't a good Jedi, Sith, or grey! Get over him, move on. This game isn't The Revan Republic, it's the Old Republic, it's supposed to be about your story.

Edited by jedimasterjac

I'll just list my issues quickly, okay? I don't want to be mean. (Hey community, I'm back! :D)

• Revan dies in the Empire flashpoint the Foundry, their version of Maelstrom Prison. It's level 35-42, I believe.
  • In the Jedi Knight story, you "kill" the Emperor. He's no longer in posession of a body, so he's more a Force ghost.
  • Have you seen the quests where NPCs aid in battles? Imagine that in an Op... it'd suck.
  • Also, the Jedi Order itself would not allow any of their members to follow Revan, who's mad on this quest to kill the Emperor and Empire, to fight the Emperor.

Guys, why do you even love Revan? He wasn't a good Jedi, Sith, or grey! Get over him, move on. This game isn't The Revan Republic, it's the Old Republic, it's supposed to be about your story.

Everyone has a star wars character they like to follow. It just happens that Revan is a very popular one. Who is yours?

Dont tell folks to get over a character they enjoy following. I would guess that somebody bashing at something you like to follow would certainly hit a nerve with you.

Edited by HiltoftheDragon

The answer to everything is 32

Thats a beta pic....that doesnt count anymore.

Now he warps away before he actually dies....that means he still lives....somewhere hiding.

After we deal with the Hutts and Dread Masters the next major antagonist is probably Revan.

Edited by AshlaBoga

Point three is wrong. You actually

Kill a voice of the Emperor, which is something akin to having a fragment of the Galactic-spanning intelligence that is the Emperor inside a host body. The Sith Warrior also kills a Voice that has been trapped on Voss for millenia. Darth Baras is masquerading as a Voice and the entire Sith Warrior Chapter 3 is about proving him a fraud and defeating him.

I ment a group of players not npcs