Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Re´mplement companion killing.

YeIIow
02.02.2013 , 01:21 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Thats a terrible analogy given that the devs stated before once you killed them, you lost them for good and you had to deal with the loss, a phone is just an object a life is not. Replacing them would defeat the purpose of having the death mean something(you lost your tank/healer companion? Well too bad), if you can just go replace them. So its best to just keep it as is.
It is not a terrible analogy, most companions in game are just there to serve a purpose, be it the funtion of healer, extra damage, or tanking.... a phone serves more purpose than most companions in game.. and u are clearly talking for urself when u say "keep it as it is"....
"Forged by Fire; Empowered by Passion"
o◙[//////////]ị:◙:ị{▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)

AgentJacen
02.02.2013 , 02:37 PM | #42
I would definitely like to kill some companions. I disagree with a generic/droid replacement, though. The simple solution is to have a message pop up saying "You are about to kill your companion. This decision is permanant, you will not be able to change it later!" And then you click Okay or Cancel. That's all that needs to be done. If you want to kill your companion but want a replacement, either don't kill them, or unlock a companion like HK-51 or something (HK-51 is DPS, I'm hoping they add an unlockable Tank and Healer droid).
"Only I've been both Jedi and Sith, and found clarity in the force." -Revan

YeIIow
02.02.2013 , 03:10 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by AgentJacen View Post
I disagree with a generic/droid replacement, though.

If you want to kill your companion but want a replacement unlock a companion like HK-51 or something (HK-51 is DPS, I'm hoping they add an unlockable Tank and Healer droid).
u kinda contradict urself....

that is pretty much what people meant with the droid replacement.....
"Forged by Fire; Empowered by Passion"
o◙[//////////]ị:◙:ị{▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)