Raiding death repair bills are insane

Trilella

Not sure if this was addressed in this patch but I am tired of forking out 100-200k for Operation nights (Raiding).

Last night it cost me $130k for only about 10 deaths and yes I kept track of what I had to shell out for repairs last night.

Not only is it in my consideration way to much to repair but I have to listen to many guild mates say "I am broke, I can not afford to repair".

This needs to be fixed, it should not cost us this much to repair.

250k a day from dalies

Nothing else to ever spend your credits on

Rakata gear full red costs 70k to repair

250/70 = 3.6

You have 36 deaths a day buffer before you start running out of money, more if you're in worse gear.

Edited by MercArcher

How much are you earning at that level?

Everything else in the game has, thus far, been pretty affordable.

The reason I am asking this is that I had many cloth wearers in WoW complaining that they were too broke to repair when I was a raid tank paying far more and never had an issue with it.

I'd like to see some numbers on this to see what the average quest reward, dungeon reward, daily reward so as to be able to make a logical comparison.

If its not just a matter of people spending credits like a drunken sailor, then I would agree that there needs to be a change, but a complaint with no viable numbers or comparisons will not go far.

I think incompetence should be punished. So if a player both manages to accomplish having high repair bills and not having credits to support those bills, its actually double incompetence.

Its like a sign that you're not even competent enough to support your incompetence... wow.

Edited by crazyhorsek

The biggest issue I see is there isn't many ways to earn credits outside of dailies @ 50.

So far, the best way I've found to make some cash is to run HM FPs on the off raid days.

Daily space missions, heroics, and Illum/Belsavis.

When you are leveling, you are killing mobs doing quests. Not many quests you can go back to other plants and knock out @ 50. The time vs credits isn't worth it.

Not gonna mention crafting to make money, don't want to get laughed at. :(

The dailies alone give you enough money for repairs and a few LOL moments of just running towards the boss and spamming your racial button. If you aren't going to commit the effort in building up cash and carrying what's needed, why raid/Op?

Not sure if this was addressed in this patch but I am tired of forking out 100-200k for Operation nights (Raiding).

Last night it cost me $130k for only about 10 deaths and yes I kept track of what I had to shell out for repairs last night.

Not only is it in my consideration way to much to repair but I have to listen to many guild mates say "I am broke, I can not afford to repair".

hmmm.. Well you know when I was raiding my guild paid for repairs and provided all consumables through the guild ba.. oh wait.. yeah..

I have to admit for me who doesn't have the time to raid anymore it honestly doesn't effect me. However if I was shelling out this kind of cash right now, i'd be able to raid for maybe 10 or 12 nights before I'd be going.. Ok i'm done.

It almost seems that they are saying if you want to raid you have to LIVE in the game.

I think incompetence should be punished. So if a player both manages to accomplish having high repair bills and not having credits to support those bills, its actually double incompetence.

Its like a sign that you're not even competent enough to support your incompetence... wow.

This guy right here, wants the game to fail.

Repairs are NOT to expensive. There is NO other penalty for dieing in this game, and credits are 99% useless at lvl 50. You can make 200k plus everyday doing dailies, or like 100k+ (depending on how much you play) just PvPing and winning WZs... I haven't been below 500k since hitting 50 and I rarely do any dailies, just pvp and Ops/HM FPs... what am I gonna spend credits on besides repairs? a 1M credit speeder that goes no faster? Meh.

I'm sorry that you died that much in Ops, seems like ur team needs to spend some more time gearing in HM FPs before trying again, none of the fights in normal should require more than 3 attempts to get down IMO.

I will say that I throw cash at our guild tank, because his repairs do get expensive, and he dies more than the rest of us... dps needs to L2P and press exit area to avoid repair bills on impending wipes.

Lock thread and lets move along to actual important issues like bug fixes and glitches!

don't wipe

my raids repair cost is almost 0

cause we don't wipe

Money is so easy to get that it's kind of ridiculous. I die way more than I should, buy random things like speeders and companion equipment, shuffle around mods, send hundreds of thousands to low level alts, and I still end up having my bank account increase day after day just from dalies, FPs, and WZs.

250k a day from dalies

Nothing else to ever spend your credits on

Rakata gear full red costs 70k to repair

250/70 = 3.6

You have 36 deaths a day buffer before you start running out of money, more if you're in worse gear.

DUDE, I have no idea where your getting these figures cause I told you I died 10 times, wearing Columi and Rakata gear and it cost me $130k.

So 70k my ***.

And I am not doing the boring dailies just so I can chuck it down the toilet so I can raid a few times a week. maybe that's what you like to do, but not me.

But I am bored of the game now anyways, there is nothing to do, just not enough content and NO I am not rolling another toon. If game is not good enough to keep me entertained with my one favorite character then it's time to move on.

Edited by Trilella

DUDE, I have no idea where your getting these figures cause I told you I died 10 times, wearing Columi and Rakata gear and it cost me $130k.

So 70k my ***.

And I am not doing the boring dailies just so I can chuck it down the toilet so I can raid a few times a week. maybe that's what you like to do, but not me.

But I am bored of the game now anyways, there is nothing to do, just not enough content and NO I am not rolling another toon. If game is not good enough to keep me entertained with my one favorite character then it's time to move on.

Then stop posting and go away? Your issues with repairs is borderline trolling. If you "can't be bothered" to do literally like 10 quests a week so you can raid with what amounts to your terrible guild, then off to WoW you go. Bye.