they finally re-released an old armor set i love in the cartel market but....

thatPERSON

so today in the new packs the intimidator armor set was released (old jedi knight rakata gear skin) but its with the hood down, i cant think of any person in game that would take the hood down version over the hood up. its one of the best hooded robes, imo, and you release it with the hood down!!! either make another version of this set or make a hood toggle asap.

so today in the new packs the intimidator armor set was released (old jedi knight rakata gear skin) but its with the hood down, i cant think of any person in game that would take the hood down version over the hood up.

/cough

Oh really?

Well, I am mad because the cs didn't want to restore my hood down version of it because i don't have a precise time i got rid of it :[ So I can't get a hood toggle now. Waaaa.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

/cough

Oh really?

Well, I am mad because the cs didn't want to restore my hood down version of it because i don't have a precise time i got rid of it :[ So I can't get a hood toggle now. Waaaa.

wow that sucks... i just missed the last chance i had to get any version of this robe/set before 2.0 dropped so when i found out this set was released today i was excited only to find out its hood down... would rather stick with my old set cause its got the good up and there arent really any good masks for a pub besides the revans mask which i unfortunalty dont have.

so today in the new packs the intimidator armor set was released (old jedi knight rakata gear skin) but its with the hood down, i cant think of any person in game that would take the hood down version over the hood up. its one of the best hooded robes, imo, and you release it with the hood down!!! either make another version of this set or make a hood toggle asap.

It has the hood down for 2 reasons.

1) People have been requesting more hood down versions of robes since launch as a majority of the robes in the game had the hood up.

2) All the re-released PVP/PVE via the cartel market has some sort of physical difference to the physical model to set it apart from the existing gear. None of the re-released gear is identical to the existing gear. They all have some difference and in this case it's having the hood down.

I'd like this set (and the old Rakata gear) if it didn't have those gigantic shoulder pads.

There is a Jedi on the fleet with the same chest but without the shoulder pads, hood down.

As long as they are releasing older models, I wonder if in the future other versions can be released that are slightly altered. A bunch of the original endgame gear looks a lot better without the gigantic shoulder pads, imo.

Edited by arunav

I'd like this set (and the old Rakata gear) if it didn't have those gigantic shoulder pads.

There is a Jedi on the fleet with the same chest but without the shoulder pads, hood down.

As long as they are releasing older models, I wonder if in the future other versions can be released that are slightly altered. A bunch of the original endgame gear looks a lot better without the gigantic shoulder pads, imo.

The shoulder pads look great on (male) Body Type 3, but not much else though.

It would be nice though if they could do a shoulder pad toggle.

/cough

Oh really?

But Alec, those things were nowhere near the Traditional Jedi robes, why would you wear that?