Looking for Synthweaver/Armormech Crafter With Dread Forged Armor Shell

Phelnis

Please No trolls, No Negative Comments.

I've been searching around for people but no one seen to have yet shown proof of these items yet so far.

I'm looking to buy/trade Mats for Dread Forged Smuggler/Operative Chest, jedi/sith hands, Jedi Knight/Sith warriors boots and Jedi/sith Belt.

I'm On the harbinger. Please If anyone manages to get the schematics any of these please Let me know right away.

If anyone know similar Dye colours of to these armor please let me know.

Edited by Phelnis

I do not know whether you consider this a negative comment or not (IMO it is a realist comment; but sometimes reality hurts) so I will just say it:

Just my opinion but as a crafter I would rather have chances on both my Cybertech and Artifice to get the item modification schematics that I KNOW will sell, versus REing an entire DF piece of gear for a chance at a shell that only a handful of players (as a function of percentage) actually like the look of in the hope that they will pay me rather than purchasing the look for ultimate comms.

• 2 months later...
I do not know whether you consider this a negative comment or not (IMO it is a realist comment; but sometimes reality hurts) so I will just say it:

Just my opinion but as a crafter I would rather have chances on both my Cybertech and Artifice to get the item modification schematics that I KNOW will sell, versus REing an entire DF piece of gear for a chance at a shell that only a handful of players (as a function of percentage) actually like the look of in the hope that they will pay me rather than purchasing the look for ultimate comms.

Easy Solution: Pull the Armoring/Mod/Enhancement out, send to alts, RE them, THEN RE the Shell.

Easy Solution: Pull the Armoring/Mod/Enhancement out, send to alts, RE them, THEN RE the Shell.

Do not think that is how it works. I think you need the mods in the shell to RE it for the schematic.

Edit: I admit when I am wrong, and I was wrong. I just did an RE of an empty (no mods at all) Dread Forged War Leader's Gloves and I got the schematic.

Edited by psandak