Remove 'Tumult' (Kick) from the game.

JackBlackjack

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, PLEASE, just remove it from the game and replace it with something useful. Anything: attack, defense, passive skills, whatever. At this point it doesnt really matter because anything is better than Tumult.

Its not even on my 3rd or 4th quickslot bar.

Why create a 45 seconds cooldown skill that can only be used on TRASH MOBs that happen to be incapacited?

Now, would you replace it please? Thanks.

That's why you replace tumult with execute for pvp.

Imo, tumult change should be made to :

1. Keep the 45 sec cooldown, remove the incapacitate requirement.

2. Keep the requirement, reduce the cooldown to like 10 or 15 sec.

3. Completely change the ability to something else useful.

This should apply to other 'tumult' abilities on all classes.

They have a useful "tumult" ability already. It's called execute.

Yes, PLEASE, just remove it from the game and replace it with something useful. Anything: attack, defense, passive skills, whatever. At this point it doesnt really matter because anything is better than Tumult.

Its not even on my 3rd or 4th quickslot bar.

Why create a 45 seconds cooldown skill that can only be used on TRASH MOBs that happen to be incapacited?

Now, would you replace it please? Thanks.

I love tumult - shock/tumult is a fairly decent combo, you should be combing through your mob packs and killing the weaker ones first for your tank - since the weak mobs can hit rather hard, but all roughly have 4.5k hp and are fully disruptable.

And there is absolutely nothing funner than jumping into your tumult and getting that 5k crit.

Edited by idipper

I am in freaking love with tumult. The shock/tumult combo on trash makes for a 3 second kill, every time, allowing me to move on to more important matters. Sometimes I'd even use electrocute to stun strong mobs and get off a weaker tumult. Not great, but the animation is bad ***. Assassins need more acrobatics (Darth Maul archetype).

from reading the forum it seems the people who the move are sin's and the ones' who could go without are sorcs. I can see how this move is useful for those clearing trash in melee. But as a sorc im almost always at range. the only things that ever get close enough to me for me to even use the ability it doesnt work on. And it would take me more time to run up and kill one minion than it would to just drop an aoe and kill all the minions in the area.

As most sorc's know our resource management is not a problem at all if ever. So for sorc's its not as useful. I know i could just remove it from bar or not purchase it but it doesnt change the fact that im short changed an ability or useful option in my powers selection that other/ my own alternate class gets. I would just like for the ability to be a ranged option for sorc's it can remain a melee one for sins. To me that would fix a lot of my problems with it.

from reading the forum it seems the people who the move are sin's and the ones' who could go without are sorcs. I can see how this move is useful for those clearing trash in melee. But as a sorc im almost always at range. the only things that ever get close enough to me for me to even use the ability it doesnt work on. And it would take me more time to run up and kill one minion than it would to just drop an aoe and kill all the minions in the area.

As most sorc's know our resource management is not a problem at all if ever. So for sorc's its not as useful. I know i could just remove it from bar or not purchase it but it doesnt change the fact that im short changed an ability or useful option in my powers selection that other/ my own alternate class gets. I would just like for the ability to be a ranged option for sorc's it can remain a melee one for sins. To me that would fix a lot of my problems with it.

I only found out Sorcs have it a few ways into this post. It does seem pretty useless for Sorcs. No harm in taking it off your bars though, I still don't see why it needs to be removed.

For leveling it is useful, and some non-boss scenarios in Flashpoints, but does the game really need content specific abilities like Tumult? I think that is the big question we need to ask ourselves. Is too many buttons even if their not on your bar a good thing or bad thing?

So many good questions *Grabs popcorn*

Those aren't good questions. All abilities are content specific. You can't complain about too many buttons and simultaneously ask for one more via a Tumult buff. Just dont use it if it doeant seem useful to you.