HK-51 Quest Has Been Awesome!

Dreeble

This was just a thank you to Bioware for a truly fun gaming experience. My friend and I have just loved the HK quest chain. The portion on the Theoretika - the most fun I've had in an MMO...ever!

Thanks again and your hard work is being appreciated!

I thought it was horrible. Did it a few weeks after and when your the only one looking for parts.... Very poor design. Running in circles and clicking to see if your blindly near something is not fun.

The Theoretica was cool. The Coruscant, Dromund Kaas, Hoth, Taris, Tatooine (why make us pay credits:confused:) parts were less so. Still, I really thought that the Theoretica was the highlight of the mission series.

The scanning for parts section was absolutely horrid. I thought the Theoretica was brilliant (felt like sections in kotor 1 & 2) and then they had to ruin the experience with a blatant, boring & repititive time sink. Not fun at all, especially on a server lucky to have 50 on the fleet and thus unable to get much help. Less than a quarter of the people I know have got it yet, it was that boring. Edited by Vacarius

the Theoretica was by far one of my favorite quests in the game. loved it soooo much. as far as digging the parts out of the ground went, it wasn't too difficult. time consuming, yes, but not difficult. i did it a week after everyone already had their HK as well, but there were still people around looking for parts (especially on DK...there were TONS). we all just helped each other.

the Theoretica was by far one of my favorite quests in the game. loved it soooo much. as far as digging the parts out of the ground went, it wasn't too difficult. time consuming, yes, but not difficult. i did it a week after everyone already had their HK as well, but there were still people around looking for parts (especially on DK...there were TONS). we all just helped each other.

That's my favorite part too, Bioware was smart in making it feel reminiscant of KOTOR II's The Harbinger level. Nothing more scary than an abandoned ship with the unkown out there with you. As for other people, I waited a while to do mine so not alot of people were there and no one was feeling chatty.

Edited by ZayneDraay

ahh, ahh , ahh the ol' good KOTOR times..wasn't it? :)

Indeed that was one of the best quests...

Alone in the empty decompressed, "lost for ages" vessel wandering in the empty space...yup, that was it!

Not that I minded the PVP part of it - but YES, Theoretika was brilliant!

id like more quests like the Theoretika, its not just whack whack shoot shoot kill, u had to look and search use your brain.

one of my fave quests in kotor was investigating the murder on dantouine i want more like that bring the r back into rpg

This so much this.

• 3 weeks later...
I have a question about obtaining HK but I don't want to post another thread. If I bought HK legacy perk for 1 million can I still get the quest in Section X and play this awesome questline?

I am curious about this, as well.

Though i fully agree. The entire quest chain was absolutely fantastic. It was an entire day of hard work (Took a LOT of scanning on Coruscant and Taris) and finally, near midnight, i finished it.

When you go back to Section X, you see the ice break and the snow melt, and HK-51 just activates in all his glory. It filled me with a sense of accomplishment like no other part of any of the 7 stories I've experienced.

Edited by GhostDrone