I have the (future) Galactic Empress on my desk.

Angedechu

The founder of the third Imperial dynasty (The Sith Emperor being the first, Palpatine the second)

The one who transmitted with her bloodline Force powers to the Imperial line-Darth Vader's bloodline.

The founder of the Imperial line who managed to finally and definitely crush the Republic.

http://www.tomopop.com/tomopop-review-kotobukiya-s-artfx-jaina-solo-28417.phtml#ext

Also, she is freaking hot. I mean, compare the official merchandise for the Sith Empire (AKA, Darh Malgus) and the official merchansie for the Fel Empire (this gal).

Seriously, by whom you would prefer to be tortured or choked to death ? Seriously ?

If you read carefully the conclusion to ''Legacy'', the result is that the Galaxy is led by a Triumvirate made off

1)The Empire

2)The Alliance (which is done for, and led actually by the Duros Admiral)

3)The Jedis.

The Empire won.

Oh whatever you tell yourself to sleep better

:D I have that figure! I pre-ordered it as soon as was possible. I am a huge Jaina Solo fan. I still need to get the Legacy comics, though. I am also looking forward to the new Jaina novel trilogy that is being written.

ALL HAIL EMPRESS JAINA SOLO-FEL!:D Now bow before she flies her Stealth X up your ***! :p

Edited by Kilikaa

Jaina Solo does marry Jag Fel, the Emperor.

Many years later, their descendant Roan Fel wages war against the Republic, and he wins.

Then Darth Krayt takes over and rules for many years, nearly wiping out the Jedi,

The Republic does eventually come back and form the Triumvirate, but OP is technically right. You guys are giving him a hard time for nothing.

Edited by Daeus

Jaina Solo does marry Jag Fel, the Emperor.

Many years later, their descendant Roan Fel wages war against the Republic, and he wins.

Then Darth Krayt takes over and rules for many years, nearly wiping out the Jedi,

The Republic does eventually come back and form the Triumvirate, but OP is technically right. You guys are giving him a hard time for nothing.

I'm just giving OP a hard time for the Galactic Empress nonsense.