Quick question about farming companion gifts

Spitsworth

Hello everyone, this will probably be an easy one for a lot you.

I've got a main character I have settled on, but I'm currently playing other characters to complete all the class stories. Since I'm pretty certain I will abandon these characters once I finish their stories, I've decided it would be a good idea to have them farm companion gifts using crew skills while I do their stories, and I will mail these companion gifts to my main who can use them.

So, which crew skills gather companion gifts? I'm subbed so I can do 3 max.

Thanks.

Hello everyone, this will probably be an easy one for a lot you.

I've got a main character I have settled on, but I'm currently playing other characters to complete all the class stories. Since I'm pretty certain I will abandon these characters once I finish their stories, I've decided it would be a good idea to have them farm companion gifts using crew skills while I do their stories, and I will mail these companion gifts to my main who can use them.

Recommendation: use the legacy storage (yellow storage kiosks on the Fleet) to transfer them rather than mail, for two reasons:

* That way you can change your main and raid what's in the legacy bank on a different character without having to mail them around again.

* It's free, as opposed to mailing which costs credits every time.

So, which crew skills gather companion gifts? I'm subbed so I can do 3 max.

Any of the four "Mission" skills = Diplomacy, Investigation, Treasure Hunting, Underworld Trading.

Recommendation: use the legacy storage (yellow storage kiosks on the Fleet) to transfer them rather than mail, for two reasons:

* That way you can change your main and raid what's in the legacy bank on a different character without having to mail them around again.

* It's free, as opposed to mailing which costs credits every time.

Any of the four "Mission" skills = Diplomacy, Investigation, Treasure Hunting, Underworld Trading.

Thank you broseph