Companion Hangouts in Alliance Base

Masonheart

I was just curious if anyone knows if all our companions in KOTFE can be found in the alliance base when they're not with us. I have found some of the companions while exploring the base, like Talos Drelik or Blizz. Some are easy to find, like Lana, or Senya or Theron. But there are still a few companions I haven't been able to locate anywhere in the base. I haven't seen Gault or Pierce or Vette. I do have these companions. I'm just wondering where they hang out in the alliance base when they are not my active companion. Or do some companions just not hangout on Odessen?

Anyway, obviously not that important. I was just curious. I enjoy these little fluff details. Makes the game world seem that much more believeable.

Just throwing who I've found in an explore around just now in spoiler tag just in case.

Pierce - outside of personal phase, located where you can pick up heroic weeklies, pvp quests etc.

HK-55 - standing guard at Outlander's quarters.

Both ship droids - outside of personal phase, in market area place near the cantina.

Military area:

K'krohl, Dr Lokin (i chose for him to split duties between military and research), Rokuss, Qyzen Fess.

Underworld Logistics area

Leyta, Bowdaar, Blizz, Nico and often you'll find majority of Koth's crew hanging around too.

Force Enclave:

Veeroa, Choza, Xalek.

Science/research area:

Hemdil Tre, Talos, Yuun, Dashaad thing (new one)

War Room:

Theron, Lana, Senya, Koth, T7, Scorpio

Didn't find anywhere:

Gault, Vette, Aric, Kaliyo, Treek, HK-51.

For Aric and Kaliyo I assume those two spend all their time on Zakuul.. or most of it.

Just throwing who I've found in an explore around just now in spoiler tag just in case.

Pierce - outside of personal phase, located where you can pick up heroic weeklies, pvp quests etc.

Both ship droids - outside of personal phase, in market area place near the cantina.

Military area:

K'krohl, Dr Lokin (i chose for him to split duties between military and research), Rokuss, Qyzen Fess.

Leyta, Bowdaar, Blizz, Nico and often you'll find majority of Koth's crew hanging around too.

Force Enclave:

Veeroa, Choza, Xalek.

Science/research area:

War Room:

Didn't find anywhere:

For Aric and Kaliyo I assume those two spend all their time on Zakuul.. or most of it.

Doesn't Treek make some comment about going hunting after you get to Odessen? Other than that, my guess for HK-51 and Treek as, being the only ones still present on the ships, they don't have a place in the base.

Military area:

Force Enclave:

Veeroa, Choza, Xalek.

Science/research area:

War Room:

Didn't find anywhere:

Good list

Aric after getting him says he is going to stay on Zakuul and run OP.

Kaliyo says she is going to head out meet up with acquaintance and if you need her she'll be back

Gault say he going to run another scam that you can chip into. Asuming Vette is with him since they teamed up.

Be weird for these guys to be standing around the base when they say they are heading out.

Treek and HK-51 are on your ship. Treek playing guard dog and HK is making sure Treek doesn't pee on the floor.

Everyone is account for. They may not be where you want them but they are accounted for.

Edited by Warrgames

First I need to acknowledge how much the comments about all 30 companions piled into the ship made me laugh to the point of tears. That was great.

Doesn't Treek make some comment about going hunting after you get to Odessen? Other than that, my guess for HK-51 and Treek as, being the only ones still present on the ships, they don't have a place in the base.

Yes, there is a cut scene that shows Treek in the cantina on Odessen in Chapter 9. Another post has since explained things after I typed this, so, edited.

Edited by grumpehcat
not applicable

Though I accidentally deleted the part where I said perhaps only so many NPCs can be in the base, similar to strongholds, and that would mean no mosh pits in the Underworld Logistics area. Sad times. Vette would be disappointed.

Though I accidentally deleted the part where I said perhaps only so many NPCs can be in the base, similar to strongholds, and that would mean no mosh pits in the Underworld Logistics area. Sad times. Vette would be disappointed.

That's ok. I'm pretty sure I overheard Aygo say he was going to take them all into the wilds of Odessen for some team building exercises. Lots of room out there!

Thanks for the replies. I didn't think to look outside the instanced base. Figured any companions would be inside.

I was at least hoping Vette would be there. I'm doing KOTFE with my Sith Warrior and she is his wife. Of course, I use her as my active companion most of the time anyway.

And I agree the ship feels so empty now. I was actually thinking it would be awesome if we could choose where our companions hang out when not in use. As in, we could have some be in our ships, some in the base. Of course, I guess we can already put some in our strongholds.

Anyway, thanks again. Just thought maybe I was missing something.

And I agree the ship feels so empty now. I was actually thinking it would be awesome if we could choose where our companions hang out when not in use. As in, we could have some be in our ships, some in the base. Of course, I guess we can already put some in our strongholds.

I admit that I've gone out of my way to avoid using my ship because of this, using the insta-transports from Heroics, Fleet Pass, and the terminals to take me to daily zones, and then being stuck traveling on a quiet ship to Rishi even though I don't need the rep there anymore.