Latest Update on Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Beniboybling

Came across another preview of the upcoming Clone Wars episodes (a full two minutes!) on USA today - including some interesting comments from Dave Filoni himself:

"There are questions that are pretty big as far as it comes with the Clone Wars and things that people have wanted to know," Filoni says. "They're just these concepts just hanging out there, and finally we're going to deal with them."

Read the article and watch the video here.

I must admit I'm becoming more and more optimistic about these upcoming arcs, while its clear that they're not going to tie up all the lose ends a good deal are going to be covered, with a greater emphasis on the events of RotS and why they happened.

And guess what Aurbere? Plo Koon!

Edited by Beniboybling

Yeah, there's already a thread on this, but I'll comment anyway (because Plo Koon! :D)

Plo Koon is back and seems to be one of the main characters in some sort of mystery arc. I'm hoping he is the one to put down Maul, but it should be Obi-Wan who does that.

Hopefully Plo Koon will get to see some action. Seems likely. That discarded lightsaber draws many questions like: What's Plo Koon going to do? And who's lightsaber is that? And Is Plo Koon going to kick butt?

Many questions. Can't wait to get answers!