Thana Vesh as a companion

lowflyingmeat

Yes 100 percent; Thana should have been the Inquisitor's (specifically) melee dps companion, and male romance option, instead of getting Ashara. You even meet on the same planet so it would have fit ever so nicely with the story/companion progression. I can't think of any reason why they thought Ashara would have been a better fit than Thana. There isn't a lot I complain about with this game but I feel this is one of the rare instances where BW missed the boat. Edited by Ridickilis

Thana is a great character and I'd love to see her introduced as a companion, BUT I'd like her to be an optional companion. I don't think I'd ever keep her around permanently. She's one of those characters that actually has me looking forward to Imperial Taris but

I always kill her in the end.

Frankly, I think she's fun but a bit dense. I found it absolutely hilarious to rile her up for the duration of the planetary story arc but I don't think I'd want her around permanently. However, I think it would be great to have her as an optional companion for those who do want her.

can we start a petition to get thana vesh as a companion i would enjoy having her as a companion as she has a good character and she kicks *** ashara zavaros is good but she lacks character i want to start a pettition to get her as a companion quote if you wouyld like to start a petition Edited by KilldogZ

can we start a petition to get thana vesh as a companion i would enjoy having her as a companion as she has a good character and she kicks *** ashara zavaros is good but she lacks character i want to start a pettition to get her as a companion quote if you wouyld like to start a petition

Damn right. ::My Bounty Hunter sits in his captaion's chair drinking beer watching in amusement as Thana Vesh force chokes Mako::

I killed her once and I felt they did not make her death scene final enough. It is almost like she could have been merely knocked down but still hanging by a thread, a situation that most force users bounce back from (cough cough...Maul...cough, cough)). Yes Gravus claims he felt her life force was gone but that still could have meant a thousand things.

The only thing I have ever enjoyed in any incarnation of Taris in any game is killing Thana Vesh.

I do NOT want her as a companion. I do NOT want her as a romance (hardly surprising. I don't want any romances). I do NOT want an insane incompetant idiot who will eventually try to kill me in my sleep on my ship.

The only thing I want from Thana is her head mounted on a platter. That I DO want on my ship.

The only thing I have ever enjoyed in any incarnation of Taris in any game is killing Thana Vesh.

I do NOT want her as a companion. I do NOT want her as a romance (hardly surprising. I don't want any romances). I do NOT want an insane incompetant idiot who will eventually try to kill me in my sleep on my ship.

The only thing I want from Thana is her head mounted on a platter. That I DO want on my ship.

I always got the feeling she wasn't incompetent but rather just had a huge ego, oh and of course, your character is just better because your character is the star of the show for you :p

Lets be fair. Most of the storylines in TOR are trash :p

lol, there are some seriously derpy things in the stories for characters AND companions but Jaesa is the only one I want to jettison from the airlock for being so 1 dimensional, amateurish, and cartoonishly emo.

• 1 month later...
Yeah, she really felt like she was half done. She had a lot of interesting dialogue and looked like she had a lot more personality than most NPCs but then you leave Taris and never see her again. Kinda weird.

That's because they couldn't really move her past the end scene, since one can either let her live, or kill her.

/sign

I'll gladly trade Broonmark for Thana as she proves combat effective while the Talz comes in way too little and far too late. Pierce is also on my ship more often than not but, he at least has some personality... if I had to give up one of the gals to get Thana then DS Jaesa, psychotic as she is there's still something creepy about her being so dependent on your character.

/sign

I'll gladly trade Broonmark for Thana as she proves combat effective while the Talz comes in way too little and far too late. Pierce is also on my ship more often than not but, he at least has some personality... if I had to give up one of the gals to get Thana then DS Jaesa, psychotic as she is there's still something creepy about her being so dependent on your character.

If Thana became a companion, the best way to possibly describe her would be:

High maintenance. Challenge accepted!

I grant that it would be kinda cool, but it would ruin any semblance of continuity to keep it fair.

What I mean by that is if this came to be, ALL characters should have access to her, newly made or not...which means that for anyone who has already killed her, there would have to be a ressurrection involved...and that's not really a Star Wars thing...the idea of Cloning has already been used and can be overdone, so that really wouldn't be considered a viable option... alternate timelines make things just feel ridiculous... and trying to say that you didn't actually kill her, when you know that you visualized cutting her head off or shooting her in her pretty little face or whatever, is about the weakest option to be considered...

End point: It cannot logically and fairly happen, so just play the game as it is written and be content. Do not try to play God unless you have the creative writing, programming and graphical design skills necessary to make your OWN game...in which case, I wish you luck!