Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaliyo and Temple SPOILER

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Kaliyo and Temple SPOILER

Korvuscorax
01.04.2013 , 02:11 PM | #11
Ah, I had missed that update. That's a bummer, I only went the Temple route to see the content, but Kaliyo is a much better match for my Agent . I agree with your statement about Temple being boring. Alas, nothing to be done now I suppose.

Brudull
03.18.2013 , 02:35 AM | #12
i tried to accept Kaliyo for who she was. but prior to the Ring mission, you find out she's been selling all sorts of secrets to an ex. that was the backbreaker. i could take the cheating(cuz i sure did my share), the intricate defenses she set up around her true emotions, and the weird looks. i figured at some point, she'd open up like Jack did in Mass Effect. but that never happened.

when you're a gov't spook, and your life is endless spools of lies, you need a place where you can expect truth. Temple(appropriately) provided that.

have your fun with Kaliyo, but you'd be shortchanging yourself if you marry her. i just wanna write her a big check so she'll go away. someday i'll claim her at the galactic morgue, then cremate and put her ashes in a coffee can i bought at Ralph's.

chuixupu
03.18.2013 , 02:52 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Brudull View Post
i tried to accept Kaliyo for who she was. but prior to the Ring mission, you find out she's been selling all sorts of secrets to an ex. that was the backbreaker. i could take the cheating(cuz i sure did my share), the intricate defenses she set up around her true emotions, and the weird looks. i figured at some point, she'd open up like Jack did in Mass Effect. but that never happened.

when you're a gov't spook, and your life is endless spools of lies, you need a place where you can expect truth. Temple(appropriately) provided that.

have your fun with Kaliyo, but you'd be shortchanging yourself if you marry her. i just wanna write her a big check so she'll go away. someday i'll claim her at the galactic morgue, then cremate and put her ashes in a coffee can i bought at Ralph's.
We all have our own opinions.

I've leveled 3 agents to 50. I've married both Kaliyo and Temple, and then neither of them.

Kaliyo > Temple.

Why? Yeah, she's a little crazy and will go behind my back to make some extra cash, but she knows better than to point a gun at me. I would rather trust her personal loyalty to me and lack of Empire loyalty over Temple's complete lack of personal loyalty (to the point of killing her own father) over loyalty to the Empire.

Considering what I've done in the story, I'm pretty sure Temple wouldn't be above killing me either. She'd just have a hard time doing it.

Also, it all ends after marriage anyway, so until some day in the future when they decide to do companion updates, that's all, folks.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

kopisusu
03.18.2013 , 06:18 PM | #14
i Think , first thing first ! Temple look better than Kaliyo , thats enough for me

Remember ... peace is a LIE ! There is only Lust !

jovianus
03.19.2013 , 12:23 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by silenttex View Post
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
Even though i married Kaliyo is there a way to romance Temple? I made a mistake when i ready Kaliyo was the only romanceable character. Then i found out Temple could also be one. I really hope i can romance her since she fits my character more.
Is it too much to ask for a sane romance option for IA's? Vector may well be the most well-balanced member of my crew, and he's part of an alien hivemind.

zzoorrzz
03.23.2013 , 09:38 PM | #16
I chose today and I'm going for Kaliyo. I wouldn't mind having both Temple and Kaliyo for a while, but the same minute I asked Temple for dinner (and it wasn't even clear that'd be a date) she wanted me to dump Kaliyo. Really? It's scary to think of what would become of her as a wife. No thanks.

Kaliyo has flaws, but fits me better. And also we did a lot of things together during the whole story. And I love her quotes. I'm always looking forward to hear something like "I'm making u look good agent, u should be greatful." etc.

Ghostbacon
03.26.2013 , 06:39 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Manawan View Post
Be lucky you even get to chose... All I get is a gosh darned bug boy.
For females, I think Inquisitor is the equivalent of the Agent for males . Female SI gets to choose between 2 romances, while male SI only has Ashara .