Returning player looking for guild

mjdeg

Hi there. I returned to the game about a month ago, having played since the beginning on and off, and have never been able to find the right guild. Maybe my expectations for a guild are a bit high tbh though lol. What I am most interested in doing right now is completing all the class stories and making good friends along the way. For that reason I would prefer a guild that caters to both factions but it is not a requirement just a fyi that I may be off my characters for a while if I'm doing another class story on the other faction. I am also looking for a guild that has an active community while at the same time not a super huge guild where I could get lost in the cracks. I do not mind if your guild is just getting started (in fact I've had fun in the past helping guilds get on their feet) or if you are established I just want to matter and not just be a number in the roster. I am mainly interested in a guild that focuses only on swtor, and not one of the multi-gaming communities. I like to participate in gchat and voice chat as well but may only be in voice chat at certain times as it can be difficult to focus on the story and dialogue if people are talking over it. After leveling I do look forward to endgame content, but just realize it will be a while as I have a mild case of ocd where I have to do things in order (i.e. can't do dread fortress before ilum). If anyone is interested in taking me in with my quirks, I would be happy to talk to you. Right now I am leveling a Jedi Shadow named Theodóra (alt 0243 for silly o). Thank you to everyone who read this for your time!

Check out our guild Here and/or type "/cjoin COTP" in the chat window and ask for an invite, we would be more then glad to have you; I will also send you an in-game mail as well! :)

Community is our middle name and we thrive on our great member base that is always willing to help out in any way they can, even if it's just to keep someone company! We have progression operations, casual operations, training for progression operations, PvP and guild events going on currently weekly; more information on these events can be found Here. Please let me know if you have any questions, I would be happy to assist!

Thank you Ryanplex for the offer, but as I said in my post I do not really want to be in a multigaming community. I just feel like they can spread themselves too thin and also I like to get to know all the "regulars" in the community and can't really do that if they are playing totally different games lol I only plan on playing swtor for the time being.

Thanks again. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm in a similar situation. I played at launch (I have the collector's edition/pre order bonuses) and quit after a few months because the guild became a huge headache. Looking for a mature casual/social guild that occasionally want to run old content along with the new stuff or just hang out and bs from time to time. OPs would be nice as long as they're voluntary.

If you guys are interested in helping build a guild, I would love to have your assistance. I am very active but gm of two dead guilds, both factions. Republic side has a starter flagship and I am solo fund raising for the imp ship. I have a hard time with recruiting, don't like to just throw out spam in chat. If you would like more info, Pm me here or in game Tezkatlipocia rep or Martin-haz imp side.

Thank you Ryanplex for the offer, but as I said in my post I do not really want to be in a multigaming community. I just feel like they can spread themselves too thin and also I like to get to know all the "regulars" in the community and can't really do that if they are playing totally different games lol I only plan on playing swtor for the time being.

Thanks again. :)

Anytime! SWTOR is our most active chapter currently and we do have regulars that play within that specific chapter but, as you have said, not all of our members reside there. I completely understand how you feel and hope that you find a guild that suits you best; if you ever change your mind in the future though, don't hesitate to get a hold of me! :)