Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ohio Players!- Go Bucks!

imnotawitch
12.21.2013 , 11:43 AM | #11
My guild might be pretty sad if I randomly server transferred, but I can make a new character on JC if you want
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music."- George Carlin
*Forever Shenanigans*

DimmuJanKaarl
12.21.2013 , 11:47 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by imnotawitch View Post
My guild might be pretty sad if I randomly server transferred, but I can make a new character on JC if you want
that's ok unless you really want to but now I know not to troll you if I see you post on the forums
**Von-Gorgoroth Legacy** [[Jedi Covenant]] LIVING LEGEND
||MASTER CRAFTSMAN|| //Founder// :: -LEGENDARY-
Main: Dimmu'jan-kaarl 65 Watchman Sentinel

DimmuJanKaarl
12.21.2013 , 11:53 AM | #13
that's ok unless you really want to but now I know not to troll you if I see you post on the forums

imnotawitch
12.21.2013 , 02:57 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DimmuJanKaarl View Post
I think I might. Are you usually Imp or Pub?
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music."- George Carlin
*Forever Shenanigans*

DimmuJanKaarl
12.21.2013 , 03:10 PM | #15
I think I might. Are you usually Imp or Pub?
Both! I run dailies and weeklies on all my toons for reputation but have started building up 180 armor on my sent; now that I'm all 156/162+ on the rest I plan to run endgame evenly on all of them.

I do have a relatively new jugg (~lvl 18 I think) but have been srsly thinking about rolling a scoundrel since I love the smuggler story so much.

look me up and let me know! and of course you have an open guild invite on both sides though I'm sure you'll want to drop eventually for a more active, endgame guild if you join at all; I only ever pug since no endgamers I'm my guilds :/

anyway glad to meet ya

imnotawitch
12.21.2013 , 03:53 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DimmuJanKaarl View Post
Both! I run dailies and weeklies on all my toons for reputation but have started building up 180 armor on my sent; now that I'm all 156/162+ on the rest I plan to run endgame evenly on all of them.

I do have a relatively new jugg (~lvl 18 I think) but have been srsly thinking about rolling a scoundrel since I love the smuggler story so much.

look me up and let me know! and of course you have an open guild invite on both sides though I'm sure you'll want to drop eventually for a more active, endgame guild if you join at all; I only ever pug since no endgamers I'm my guilds :/

anyway glad to meet ya
Well, I sent you a PM that I just made a trooper, so scoundrel would be perfect!
*Forever Shenanigans*