<Help> -- Republic Guild Seeking Friendly People

MorseGod

I started <Help> for casual gamers to help each other achieve their goals in Star Wars: The Old Republic. Whether you enjoy PvE, PvP, or just shooting the breeze with others, you're welcome in <Help>.

Our reputation is our most valuable commodity, so all we ask is that you treat people with the same dignity and respect you would expect for yourself. Some guilds want to be known for their prowess in warzones, flashpoints, or operations. We want to be known as decent people.

Our Mission

Our mission is to enrich the SWTOR experience for other players and build a reputation as the friendliest group of people on the Star Forge server. We will enlist the talents of any player to build a diverse base of knowledge and skills to serve the community in as many areas of the game as possible.

Website

https://ebonhawkhelp.enjin.com/

Discord

https://discord.gg/NAkf7U5

Want to Join?

Type "/who help" in game and ask any member for an invitation.

General Information

Members: 113

Guild Level: 28

XP Bonus: 13.30%

Reputation Bonus: 13.30%

CXP Bonus: 5.40%

Stronghold (Nar Shaddaa)

Max Occupancy: 50

Flagship (Friendship)

Max Occupancy: 120

Edited by MorseGod

When I joined <Help> I was really mainly interested in the XP bonus. I was still trying to get to level cap. The members of <Help> were informative and, of course, helpful. I felt welcomed and I felt accepted, even though I wasn't a major contributor to guild activities, at first. However, as I kept playing I started to get to know a few of my guildies, and slowly, but surely, I started to participate in the greater SWTOR world of PvP, multiplayer PvE, conquests, and the guild and general chats. It's nice to know that the XP bonus is there when that's all you want from the group, but the group is there for you when you're ready to take on the hours upon hours of end-game content. Heck, when I joined I had 3 datacrons. Within the first week I was up to over half and by the second week I had them all. While there are only a few that absolutely require the assistance of another player, my guildies were willing to pause whatever task they were completing to come help me out on the distant planets with group-focused datacrons. <Help> isn't just our name, it's our way of life.

• 3 months later...

I update the OP every Monday. Some people will notice that our SH / FS completion numbers have been reset. We are currently planning a redesign of the SH and FS.

We're trying to expand our flagship the old-fashioned way by earning the plans through conquests or crafting them, rather than simply relying on a few wealthy guildmates to buy everything. It's a slow process, but we're excited every time we have a few more encryptions for the project.

Some newer members are working hard every week on conquests. As of today, we've made the leaderboard for our 3rd consecutive week. We're very proud of the teammates who are putting in the hard work.

I'm grateful for the <Help> community. For almost a year now, we've been working to build a community focused on being friendly people first and foremost. Building the guild has been the most rewarding experience in SWTOR for me, and I welcome anyone that shares our values to join the team!

<Help>! It's not just our guild name. It's also our battlecry. Join the guild that people have been screaming for since the earliest days of man: <Help>!

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...