Idea for scrapper changes

Carter_Mathis

Anyhow, I did see Damager's post of 1.5 million as Madness spec on another thread

This right here is the issue. There are several variables that can lead to inflated numbers and malformed scores. One should never judge a spec based on damage scores alone in a warzone for complete conclusive results.

so Balance can't be THAT bad...

Up to now, I never called it bad.

Edited by Xinika

This right here is the issue. There are several variables that can lead to inflated numbers and malformed scores. One should never judge a spec based on damage scores alone in a warzone for complete conclusive results.

Agreed. And I am misinformed, admittedly, b/c idk anything about what you're referring to, but I'll take your word for it.

No scrapper can ever hit that high (props to Vas, I'm still 100k below your best) but all I said was "It can't be THAT bad". I'm not looking to argue the point.

Agreed. And I am misinformed, admittedly, b/c idk anything about what you're referring to, but I'll take your word for it.

No scrapper can ever hit that high (props to Vas, I'm still 100k below your best) but all I said was "It can't be THAT bad". I'm not looking to argue the point.

Fair enough.

Force sweep should hit 8 targets, how am I gonna smash a whole team and only hit 5?!?! bioware should throw us another buff! what do you mean OP? don't get mad at me cause lemmings keep stacking!!!

... oh wrong thread, my bad, so whats this one about? scrapper changes? or are we just /nerdflexing knowledge of which shadow tree is best?

... it's balance by the way, trust me, my sin is lvl 6.

Force sweep should hit 8 targets, how am I gonna smash a whole team and only hit 5?!?! bioware should throw us another buff! what do you mean OP? don't get mad at me cause lemmings keep stacking!!!

... oh wrong thread, my bad, so whats this one about? scrapper changes? or are we just /nerdflexing knowledge of which shadow tree is best?

... it's balance by the way, trust me, my sin is lvl 6.

Actually, i think force sweep should not have a specified maximum number of targets, but rather cause mini 5 meter sweeps to spawn under any hostile enemy within 8 meters, allowing for multiple targets to be hit with multiple sweeps, because let's be honest, it's annoying to press that Force Sweep button more than once

Actually, i think force sweep should not have a specified maximum number of targets, but rather cause mini 5 meter sweeps to spawn under any hostile enemy within 8 meters, allowing for multiple targets to be hit with multiple sweeps, because let's be honest, it's annoying to press that Force Sweep button more than once

Nah dude.

It needs to have the grenade effect and knock us on our backs in addition to the 7k+ damage on full WH gear. And if you get hit with it in Voidstar, it should do an aoe pushback on the bridge to knock you off.

Nah dude.

It needs to have the grenade effect and knock us on our backs in addition to the 7k+ damage on full WH gear. And if you get hit with it in Voidstar, it should do an aoe pushback on the bridge to knock you off.

I was under the impression Smash is fair and balanced.:cool:

Edited by Xinika

Give us force camo on a 45 second cd. Have the following shoot first cost zero energy. Reduce flechette round energy cost to 8-10. Reduce backblast cooldown to 8 seconds. Reduce dodge cooldown by 15-30 seconds. Let defensive screen additionally reduce the incoming damage taken by 20% for 8 seconds after it pops. Let explosive prob NOT be cleansable. Remove advanced class scoundrel buff to 'quick shot' and replace it with passive energy regeneration increase, or something else random that isn't ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. Allow 'sneak' speed buff to ignore snare effects.

Watch scoundrels be 'fun to play' AND not be average city.