Posted this in the wrong forum before. Interface unusable in hi - rez at times.

Seena

Thanks to your community support reps/customer service for getting back to me in game - and referring me here.

Please please - for those of us on hi rez monitors (I'm gaming on a 4k widescreen laptop and an ultra ultra wide 32:9 3840X1080 PC monitor) - allow us to be able to move the "galactic stronghold' ownership sign (also the guild ownership sign). These interfere with being able to reposition crafting interfaces, GTN, etc - if the window opens under the SH ownership sign. You can't move or repositiion until the sign disappears --- which if you are visiting a SH - can take forever. (I literally have been looking at the sign, and unable to move the crafting window for 20 minutes).

This literally is interfering with the normal use of the game. And it is happening on both gaming machines I use.

I understand why you may not want to allow the removal of the windows -- or, being able to make them smaller. But being able to move them a little to the left or right would allow for normal game play.

Thank-you,

Seena

Then you would be wrong.

It happens on the 4K laptop - and my 49 inch ultra, ultra wide.

But then - why would you care?

Sounds like so much bitter grapes - your 'proper' monitor. But then some people are bitter - even without grapes.

Edited by Seena

Try to remember SWTOR runs DirectX 9c. Be glad that it can do 4K. It was not designed to do resolutions that high much less supper wide screens and you wounder why it can't render it correctly? Really?

All you need to remember when ever you have graphics issues when trying to go outside of the games NORMAL video operating parameters is

DirectX 9c

Then reset the game back to where it needs to be or suffer with the errors and video artifacts.