Fatman - Prophecy of the Five transfers?

Grafon

Does anyone here have information regarding this? (devs included) :) As I'm sure many people did, I created a character on The Fatman while my original server (Port Nowhere) was down to 20 players on fleet during primetime. I put roughly 2.5 days of played time into this character, and was somewhat dissapointed when we were NOT sent to the Fatman and my characters were divided between 2 legacies. Based on the fact that it wouldnt actually increase the server population if we moved an already existing character to The Fatman, is this something I can hope for in the future? (even if its a paid transfer)

I also have this problem

when terentatek wen't "dead" we were told to reroll on more populated servers to better enjoy our game experience. Since there was no word on transfers or merges a few of us did.

I currently have 3 Republic Battle masters on Fatman and my characters from terentatek were moved to POT5.

I wouldn't mind moving these characters from fatman to POT5, especially since when they release the HK quest you will need a "mid level" character on the opposite faction. I really don't want to roll another character that I will have to delete when they allow transfers. So any information from BW would be greatly appreciated to give me a little peace of mind. and let me know if this is going to be allowed or not , just so I can make a decision on how I am going to proceed with my characters.

You may get it in the future but adding your character will boost the server population and fatman is VERY populated so it'll prolly be a while before they let you move there

No. Im moving characters FROM fatman to POT5, and no matter how many chars I have its only 1 connection. Moving my chars to the server my main legacy is on would not affect server population in any way.

I have a similar situation, trying to get my legacy from jung ma all the way down to POT5. i have 2 seperate legacies trying to merge them into one.

Glad to see I'm not the only one! I can definently understand them not wanting new accounts to move to the fatman or POT5 and mess up server balance but if we're already playing here...cmon bioware! :D