Founder title

Hexxas

Im wondering if we get the title automatical when you had pre-order and made a prepaid game card subscription?

anyone care to anser this ?

honestly...no1 knows. All bioware have said is that you have to sub the 1st month. There alittle sketchy on if its for pre-order or just ppl who sub past nw. Wouldnt mind alittle more info that inst hear say.

Im confused as im subbed and nothing, i was one of the 1st in early access/beat so not a clue if its randow or what

Think it more depends on how fast your bank it. Lets say they bill the bank the 18 but the bank does not complete the transaction till the 24th. 24th is day you will get informed about medal is complete. Also with about 70% of launch players doing 1st month payment you are looking at 1.4 million account +/- 250k

well i use a pre paid gamecard before my 30 days free game time ran out 9 days before , but i havent recived that medal yet so its only people that keep on using there credit cards that get this ?

i upgraded my game time the 10 of january and i havent recived that mail in the mail box about the founder item , and i didnt recive an email about the medal thing eighter

Edited by Hexxas

Is there anyone else who signed up with more than a 30 day subscription? I signed up for 180 days but according to my subscription statement, I won't be billed until June. In order to get the Founder's Medal, you have to have been billed before March, 19th. I just got an email regarding the billing process while typing this post, so hopefully that's the email you need to get the medal and the title. If not then anything other than a 30 day subscription will not get you the Founder's Medal. Could someone (hopefully Customer Service) please clarify.