Can I buy ''dancer'' items without a security key ?

Angedechu

You can't. It's part of the incentive to get you to buy and use a security key. Same reason you get a core-hound in WOW or a 3 pronged ball scratcher in Rift.

Boggles my mind people invest heavily into a game and won't secure their assets with a security key. They are so cheap there is no reason not to own a security key. Outside of being too lazy to enter the numbers.

There is a vendor at the Kaas City vendor that sells the non-metal bikini dancer outfit, if that is what you mean?

But sadly, I don't remember if that is a 'security key vendor' or just a normal vendor. :(

It's also (sadly) not cheap, which doesn't make much sense, as the metal bikini is 'really' affordable and easily obtainable (if you happen to quest with someone or like running BT over and over again).

I need to have the key in my hands to access to the security kisok ?

If I don't have a iphone, I'm done for ?

As long as you entered the seriall # for the physical, or phone apps and your account is flagged for a security key you will get access

But to acces the kiosk, do I really need to have the physical key ?

No.

Once you register ANY Key (Physical OR Phone App), the vendor becomes available.

You WILL have to have the key to log onto the game session, but after that, no. The ONLY time you have to enter a key is when you have to enter your account password, on the client, and the website.

I have a ''other game'' key, so I know the mechanic

My question is, can I finally start putting a bikini (which happen to be extremely powerful) on Jaesra Williams when I order the key (IE, the key, like in ''other game'' is flagged to my account when I order) or do I need to have the key in my hands to refgister it ?

My question is, can I finally start putting a bikini (which happen to be extremely powerful) on Jaesra Williams when I order the key (IE, the key, like in ''other game'' is flagged to my account when I order) or do I need to have the key in my hands to refgister it ?

You need the key in your hands to register it, because the whole point is once you have it you can't login without it.

How else would you manage put the key in if the key generator is not in your hands?

You have to have the security key generator app/device in your possession so that you can get the number to bind it to your account and then get the number that will let you access your game each time you wish to play.

You can't. It's part of the incentive to get you to buy and use a security key. Same reason you get a core-hound in WOW or a 3 pronged ball scratcher in Rift.

Boggles my mind people invest heavily into a game and won't secure their assets with a security key. They are so cheap there is no reason not to own a security key. Outside of being too lazy to enter the numbers.

People who don't buy gold or look for exploits usually don't need to worry. Never had account hacked, never knew anyone who got hacked. Of course people on the internet claim otherwise, but you know what people say on the internet.

People who don't buy gold or look for exploits usually don't need to worry. Never had account hacked, never knew anyone who got hacked. Of course people on the internet claim otherwise, but you know what people say on the internet.

Yes, because people who did neither of those things and were hacked actually weren't and were just being paid by the big gaming companies to say they were so we'd all feel obligated to buy security key fobs. Or, you know, download free apps to our phones.

I distinctly remember hearing that a lot of people got hacked after gold sellers exploited people who hadn't updated their Flash, allowing them to download malicious code through the holes when these people visited sites like Wowhead or WoW's wiki sites. The same thing could happen to ToR. Yes, searching for exploits or gold selling is a good way to get yourself hacked, but there are people who were completely innocent who had this kind of thing happen to them.

Well OF COURSE NOT. You have to sign in with the key to access the vendor. THAT's the mechanic.

Some people are to lazy to practice good computer security. Have solid computer and network security practices in place and all these keys/authenticators are not needed.

However, if it makes you feel better go for it. Just do not call those that do have solid computer and network security cheap or lazy because they don't need to spend more money on keys, dongles, authenticators and such.