Anakin Skywalker vs Darth Krayt

Beniboybling

ROTS Anakin vs Darth Krayt

Round 1: Darth Krayt pre-transformation

Round 2: Reborn Krayt

Anakin Skywalker faces off against both incarnations of Darth Krayt, who wins each round? Both characters have full use of their abilities, including Krayt's Dark Transfer.

Bonus Round: Anakin is Darth Vader (ROTS)

NOTE: Please provide reasoning for your opinion to spark some argument, no one word answers.

Edited by Beniboybling

Bonus Round: Anakin is Darth Vader (ROTS)

So I assume that the Invisible Hand duel is not applicable to RotS Anakin since that was preactically Vader?

If so then Krayt for sure. The skill gap is smaller than the power gap. Pre-Reborn Krayt is prime Vader tier which is well above RotS Anakin. And Krayt's armor can compensate for the skill difference.

Reborn Krayt is even more obvious, I'm sure I don't have to say why :p

In case of RotS Vader I'll go with the same. RotS Vader is still not near RotJ Vader as a force user, it should be a close fight though with pre-Reborn Krayt. Reborn Krayt = DT = gg.

As Much As I Love Anih I Would Have To Say Krayt,I Mean He Basically Survived The Yuuzhan Vong's Implants And Lot Of Stuff That Would Have Killed Any Lesser Sith,He Embraced The Dark Side To Create His Own Vision Of The Galaxy While Vader Was Always A Pawn To Sidious,His Dueling Skills Are Amazing And HIs Force Potential Strong,Anyway That's Just My Opinion Haven't Readed Much About EU Vader So I Might Be Wrong.