Curious note....

Master_Neaj

Every time I log in I stare at the new screen and does any one see a resemblance of Valkorion to the Actor Sir Anthony Hopkins???? Some angles of the art work looks little like him..... Anyone else for the heck of it??? :cool: Edited by Master_Neaj
spelling

Every time I log in I stare at the new screen and does any one see a resemblance of Valkorion to the Actor Sir Anthony Hopkins???? Some angles of the art work looks little like him..... Anyone else for the heck of it??? :cool:

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this as well, I wonder if they're planning in advance so that if they do a live-adaptation (unlikely and I personally hope it doesn't happen) they can get him to play Valky, he would nail it IMO.

I think you're right, he does look the part. Also, Senya really reminds me of Linda Carter (Actress for the old Wonder Woman tv show.)

Totally noticed this as well, can't just be a coincidence. Would have been great if they'd have gotten her to do the voice as well!

:D

Totally noticed this as well, can't just be a coincidence. Would have been great if they'd have gotten her to do the voice as well!

:D

Now that would have been great. A smoking hot Amazonian warrior woman with force powers and a light sabre. Stick a fork in me and call me done!