costomize players vheicles

I was thinking and it crossed my mind we can modify our Galactic Star fighter, and we now can customize our armor and use dye packs. well why cant we get modifications for our vehicles. I have the corillian star drive stealth. It looks a lot like the snow speeder in the empire strikes back and it would be nice to make it appear that my companion I have out is sitting behind me, manning a nonfunctional blaster or harpoon gun and be able to put non functional ones on the wings. ( I don't own or have seen a avalanche tank so I don't know if it can fire or not ) I also own a Kalakor strike fighter simulator ,it don't look much like a fighter to me so again being able to put non functional blasters on it would be fun, as well as changing the color and patterns of the colors of our vehicles. yes some vehicles have nice custom paint jobs but it would be nice to make the more plain looking ones different and more individualized. I know and understand after paying the credits for speeder piloting 3 the fastest you can move is 110 and I am not asking to make them faster then what they are but to be able to do some modifications to the engines appearance and such would be awesome even sony online allowed us to customize our swoops and speeders and later on when they were made the more car looking speeders in star wars galaxies I am not asking to make the old republic a copy of galaxies but that was fun as well as being able to offer friends rides around made traveling more convenient and fun