When Forum Members Get Bored - Choose Your Own Adventure

Silenceo

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I suppose I can't stay here all day, I gather the supplies that I found and select B.

The trooper looked out the viewport, the bounty hunter and his crew were still there, but they had moved clear across the hanger. If he was quite, he might be able to slip past them. Looking at his escape routes, he saw three options. the hanger door, a utility door, or an air vent. A hanger door was perhaps the most obvious, but it would certainly alert the others in the area. The utility door could also work, but it was closer to the group than the other two, and if it failed to open, he would be caught. The air vent was the last option, but it could go anywhere.

A. continue to sit tight

B. Go for the hanger door

C. Go for the utility exit

D. Go for the air vent.

B: Kira and Lokin go back and investigate.

C: Cipher and Scourge update their maps.

This will be fun :rak_01:

The Cipher agent looked at her group.

"Alright", she began, "Kira and Lokin, go back and investigate whatever triggered the alarm, the rest of us will continue on. If you can't reach us by the time you are done, sit tight at the ship, but do not come looking for us."

The two left, and the Cipher and Scourge began to update their maps off of standard Harrower schematics.

Then, her alarm went off again. Another intrusion had happened, or the intruder accidentally triggered it twice. You try to com your companions to notify them, but the com isn't working.

A. Continue down the path to the docking ring.

B. Try to run back and warn them

(Pick 1)

Silenceo

S1L found a holographic disguise in one of the droids, he attempted to upgrade himself with it, only to discover that he already had one! On closer inspection, S1L saw that the droid he was looking at had a marking on the side of its face-plate, it read "S2L". The third droid, also had a mark, it said "S3L". Apparently, S1L was just one of three similar droids. On the side of both droids, was a small button.

A. press it

B. leave the droids alone

C. Destroy the droids

D. Leave the maintenance area.

ArcherlordCP

Doc continued to read through the journals. While most were uninteresting, some of them held information that seemed odd to Doc. One entry in particular caught his attention. Doc activated the entry, in which Dr. T'Sonni discussed the progression of her bio-synthetic grafting technology.

"This is strange." Doc said to himself. Kaliyo looked at him slightly amused. "Why is it strange sweetheart? Don't most scientists do strange things like this?" She cooed.

"The strange thing about this, is that many of these entries have to do with bio-synthetic grafting, the grafting of biological tissue onto a synthetic platform."

Kaliyo looked at him, obviously bored. "So?" she huffed, "What's that got to do anything?"

Doc looked at her with a bunched up face "Kaliyo, bio-synthetic grafting is new science, its only a year old, there should be no way they were practicing it, much less utilizing it, when this ship has been empty for over a decade."

Kaliyo finally understood, how were these Imperials using practicing science that wouldn't have existed yet?

A. Continue reading

B. Discuss this with Kaliyo

C. Search the lab for evidence of bio-synthetic grafting

D. Search the entries for information on Dr. T'Sonni.

Nalathemaster

The HoT began walking down the right passageway, eventually, it ended up exiting into what looked like the engineering deck. Tools and equipment lined the floor, seemingly abandoned in a hurry by their owners.

A. Look around the area

B. Go further towards the hyperdrive chamber

C. Investigate the tools

D. Try to restore power to the area.

Nerd

The Barsenthor and his companions moved out of the crew quarters, soon, they found themselves at a fork, one way continued the passage, while the other was a blast door that looked to have been forced shut. From the looks of it, the blast door won't open very easily. The blast door also had many claw markings over it, as if something was trying to force its way through.

A. Go down the passage

B. Try to open the blast door

C. Investigate the markings.

Star

Risha was not amused, though she hadn't been there entire trip here. Risha looked at Tanno, then began to scold him, but cut herself off. Very slowly, she reached for her blaster, turned down its setting, then proceeded to shot Tanno Vik multiple times in the foot and leg.

The Voidhound watched on as his two friends duked it out in the corner, meanwhile, he began to look through the crate, and what he found greatly pleased him. Inside, were piles of rare tuning crystals and gems used to create custom lightsabers and blasters. Additionally, he found valuable Hutt cartel merchandise.

All of a sudden, the three froze, the hanger door had opened.

A. Tell Tanno to stop messing with you

B. Hide in the ship

C. Draw weapons

D. stuff as much Cartel merchandise in your coat as possible.

Edited by ShadowMudkip

Silenceo

S1L found a holographic disguise in one of the droids, he attempted to upgrade himself with it, only to discover that he already had one! On closer inspection, S1L saw that the droid he was looking at had a marking on the side of its face-plate, it read "S2L". The third droid, also had a mark, it said "S3L". Apparently, S1L was just one of three similar droids. On the side of both droids, was a small button.

A. press it

C. Destroy the droids

MUST...RESIST... URGE TO PRESS... Ah, forget it, A. DOOOO IT! :d_grin:

This will be fun :rak_01:

The Cipher agent looked at her group.

"Alright", she began, "Kira and Lokin, go back and investigate whatever triggered the alarm, the rest of us will continue on. If you can't reach us by the time you are done, sit tight at the ship, but do not come looking for us."

The two left, and the Cipher and Scourge began to update their maps off of standard Harrower schematics.

Then, her alarm went off again. Another intrusion had happened, or the intruder accidentally triggered it twice. You try to com your companions to notify them, but the com isn't working.

A. Continue down the path to the docking ring.

B. Try to run back and warn them

(Pick 1)

Just A too many delays already and those two should be able to take care of themselves.

The trooper looked out the viewport, the bounty hunter and his crew were still there, but they had moved clear across the hanger. If he was quite, he might be able to slip past them. Looking at his escape routes, he saw three options. the hanger door, a utility door, or an air vent. A hanger door was perhaps the most obvious, but it would certainly alert the others in the area. The utility door could also work, but it was closer to the group than the other two, and if it failed to open, he would be caught. The air vent was the last option, but it could go anywhere.

A. continue to sit tight

B. Go for the hanger door

C. Go for the utility exit

D. Go for the air vent.

Gather the supplies and make sure that everything is secure so he can sneak past the others. C

Silenceo

Star

Risha was not amused, though she hadn't been there entire trip here. Risha looked at Tanno, then began to scold him, but cut herself off. Very slowly, she reached for her blaster, turned down its setting, then proceeded to shot Tanno Vik multiple times in the foot and leg.

The Voidhound watched on as his two friends duked it out in the corner, meanwhile, he began to look through the crate, and what he found greatly pleased him. Inside, were piles of rare tuning crystals and gems used to create custom lightsabers and blasters. Additionally, he found valuable Hutt cartel merchandise.

B. Hide in the ship

C. Draw weapons

my answer will be C.

Nerd

The Barsenthor and his companions moved out of the crew quarters, soon, they found themselves at a fork, one way continued the passage, while the other was a blast door that looked to have been forced shut. From the looks of it, the blast door won't open very easily. The blast door also had many claw markings over it, as if something was trying to force its way through.

A. Go down the passage

B, 'cause im trying to find danger apparently

Silenceo

A. press it

C. Destroy the droids

ArcherlordCP

Doc continued to read through the journals. While most were uninteresting, some of them held information that seemed odd to Doc. One entry in particular caught his attention. Doc activated the entry, in which Dr. T'Sonni discussed the progression of her bio-synthetic grafting technology.

"This is strange." Doc said to himself. Kaliyo looked at him slightly amused. "Why is it strange sweetheart? Don't most scientists do strange things like this?" She cooed.

"The strange thing about this, is that many of these entries have to do with bio-synthetic grafting, the grafting of biological tissue onto a synthetic platform."

Kaliyo looked at him, obviously bored. "So?" she huffed, "What's that got to do anything?"

Doc looked at her with a bunched up face "Kaliyo, bio-synthetic grafting is new science, its only a year old, there should be no way they were practicing it, much less utilizing it, when this ship has been empty for over a decade."

Kaliyo finally understood, how were these Imperials using practicing science that wouldn't have existed yet?

A. Continue reading

B. Discuss this with Kaliyo

C. Search the lab for evidence of bio-synthetic grafting

D. Search the entries for information on Dr. T'Sonni.

Nalathemaster

The HoT began walking down the right passageway, eventually, it ended up exiting into what looked like the engineering deck. Tools and equipment lined the floor, seemingly abandoned in a hurry by their owners.

A. Look around the area

B. Go further towards the hyperdrive chamber

C. Investigate the tools

D. Try to restore power to the area.

Nerd

A. Go down the passage

Star

B. Hide in the ship

C. Draw weapons

Option D.

MUST...RESIST... URGE TO PRESS... Ah, forget it, A. DOOOO IT! :d_grin:

*ACTIVATING SEQUENCE RESTORED*

:d_evil::D_evil::d_evil::D_evil::d_evil::D_evil::d_evil::D_evil::d_evil:

S1L pressed the buttons on the sides of both droids. At first, nothing happened, but slowly, the limbs and attachments of the two droids began to move and respond. However, it seemed that both units were lower on power than S1L was. Remembering that there were power packs nearby, S1L grabbed the last two spares, and inserted them in the droids.

The first one, S2L, looked up at S1L and proclaimed in quite a loud voice, "OH, MAKER, WHAT IS THIS THING IN FRONT OF ME? WHY IS THERE A COPY OF MY BEAUTIFUL SELF?"

S3L looked at both of them then uttered aloud, "It appears his personality complex is...damaged, perhaps that is why he is acting strangely."

S3L looked over at S1L then asked, "Why do I have no system memory in place? It appears that all previous experiences have been wiped."

"THEY TOOK ALL OF MY MEMORIES, THEY ARE ALL GOOOONEEE." S2L shouted.

"S2L, fix your voice modulator levels, they are too loud" S3L commanded.

S1L looked at them both, what was going on?

A. Interrogate the droids

B. See what is wrong with S2L

C. Use your superior skills to force them under your command

D. Continue listening to the two droids.

Just A too many delays already and those two should be able to take care of themselves.

After many turns in the passages, Cipher 9 finally managed to access the area where the airlock is. Cipher 9 looked out a window, and saw HK drifting closer, but he was still almost 200 meters out. The agent commed HK, and instructed him to use his tow cable to pull him in. HK latched onto the outer door, and opened the door, once inside, Cipher 9 depressurized the room, and opened the door on her side, letting him in.

"Oh thank the maker, I never thought I would be rescued, but I knew I could count on you master." HK chimed.

The Cipher looked at her crew, then said "Good, now that we have you back, we need to get off this ship. Its dangerous, and something is aboard that wants us, and whoever else is on the ship, dead. However, we can't leave this ship adrift either, then someone else could find it."

The Cipher stared at her friends, then started to speak, "It is time I told you why we are really here. This mission came from the very top of the chain, and it is a absolute top secret information. This ship, was the Empire's top secret mobile laboratory and science center. It was used for a myriad of projects that were classified too dangerous to be handled on a conventional planet. The reason it was on a ship was two-fold. First, it allowed it to evade the Republic indefinitely. Second, it allowed it to be destroyed or quarantined should a dangerous and uncontrollable outbreak take over the ship. However, one day, we lost all contact with it, and all tracking attempts failed. Eventually, a beacon was activated, which allowed us to find it and investigate. However, we don't know who or what activated the beacon, so our mission, is to activate the self- destruct, and leave the ship before it explodes."

Scourge looked at the Cipher, "Well then, we cannot linger for much longer, HK and myself will follow you, then meet up with Kira and Lokin at the ship."

"Master what of the other life forms on board?" HK inquired.

"They are none of our concern, frankly, I don't know how they found this ship in the first place. However, it would not hurt to see what they are up to, we could use allies in this situation." Cipher 9 replied.

A. Make your way to the bridge

B. Attempt to contact other people on board

C. Continue down the path, hoping to meet up with someone else.

D. Contact your companions back at the ship

*ACTIVATING SEQUENCE RESTORED*

:d_evil::D_evil::d_evil::D_evil::d_evil::D_evil::d_evil::D_evil::d_evil:

S1L pressed the buttons on the sides of both droids. At first, nothing happened, but slowly, the limbs and attachments of the two droids began to move and respond. However, it seemed that both units were lower on power than S1L was. Remembering that there were power packs nearby, S1L grabbed the last two spares, and inserted them in the droids.

The first one, S2L, looked up at S1L and proclaimed in quite a loud voice, "OH, MAKER, WHAT IS THIS THING IN FRONT OF ME? WHY IS THERE A COPY OF MY BEAUTIFUL SELF?"

S3L looked at both of them then uttered aloud, "It appears his personality complex is...damaged, perhaps that is why he is acting strangely."

S3L looked over at S1L then asked, "Why do I have no system memory in place? It appears that all previous experiences have been wiped."

"THEY TOOK ALL OF MY MEMORIES, THEY ARE ALL GOOOONEEE." S2L shouted.

"S2L, fix your voice modulator levels, they are too loud" S3L commanded.

S1L looked at them both, what was going on?

A. Interrogate the droids

B. See what is wrong with S2L

C. Use your superior skills to force them under your command

D. Continue listening to the two droids.

In all honesty? Likely D culminating in C. :d_wink: (Spoiler, once they are under control, will likely go B... and then A...)

In short... E: All of the above, but in that order, so no need to ask me at each phase. :rolleyes:

Gather the supplies and make sure that everything is secure so he can sneak past the others. C

The trooper gathered what he could carry, and snuck out of the ship. To his left, was the utility closet. He decided that this would be the best course of action, and began to make his way to the door. He opened the door, then closed it tight behind him. What lay before him was a dark and small hallway, that eventually would lead to an engines room, he presumed. However, this passage looks dangerous, after so many years adrift, the metal could have rusted, and he could fall a long way if he stepped wrong.

A. Continue on your way down the passage

B. Look around the passage

C. Check your supplies from earlier to see if there are any illumination devices.

D. Carefully search the area for a light switch.

Edited by ShadowMudkip

my answer will be C.

Risha, Tanno Vik, and the Voidhound drew their weapons as the footsteps came closer. Soon, they heard two voices right outside the ship, one older male voice, and a younger female voice.

The female voice spoke first. "What the actual hell Lokin, did you do this to the ship? What am I supposed to tell the boss?"

The male voice shot back "Excuse me, how could I have done this my dear, I was with you the whole time!"

"Well these two are a piece of work." Risha said under her breath.

The two voices made their way on board

"Oh my gosh, what happened to the ship? WHO THE HELL WENT THROUGH MY UNDERWEAR?!" the female voice shrieked.

Risha looked over at Tanno Vik, a burning look in her eye. She whispered "You pervert, you went through her underwear didn't you?" Tanno Vik remained silent, then muttered "Maybe."

The Voidhound had enough

A. confront the two

B. Wait for them to discover you

C. Alert them to your presence

D. Pretend to surrender

:rak_01::rak_01:

Nerd

A. Go down the passage

B, 'cause im trying to find danger apparently

At first, the blastdoor wouldn't open, but the Barsenthor used the force to open the door. Once on the other side, he shut it and resealed the door, he didn't want whatever wanted in to get past that door.

Further down the hall was another door, but this one had been recently opened. Looking around the hall, he saw that he was on deck 3C, whatever that meant. Now, he could go either to the left, or the right. A directory on a wall told him the layout of the area. To his left, was a turbolift that could take him to a commons area of the ship, to the right, were a series of checkpoints that would take him deeper into level 3C. Alternatively, the blast door down the hall might also be an option.

A. Go towards the commons area (Left)

B. Go further into level 3C (Right)

C. Go to the blastdoor that was recently opened, near the turbolift. (Left)

D. Discuss options with your companions

I choose A and B

Darth Nox and his crew investigated the hanger, near the main door, were charred bones, and old weapons, both brittle from age. It appears that a firefight had happened, and these imperials had tried to stop something from exiting into the hanger. Darth Nox opened the hanger door, and what he saw before him could be described as no less than a grave. Dozens of pieces of armor littered the floor, some with bones still in them. Bones lay everywhere, the only remains of decomposed, or destroyed bodies. Wires and cords dangled from the ceiling, and large claw marks decorated the walls.

Silence filled the air. Darth Nox stared ahead, then stated. "We shall put down whatever did this, that dark presence from earlier is but a harbinger of this monster that killed these soldiers."

Bowdarr turned to Darth Nox, then roared in his native language, saying "These soldier's bones are not broken, nor are there any signs of cracks. Furthermore, only a portion of the armor around here is damaged, and it appears that they were damaged by blaster fire, not by sharp claws or objects."

Something here was wrong, very, very wrong.

A. Continue down the hall

B. look around the area, try to determine how these soldiers died.

C. Investigate the armor, like Bowdarr says.

D. Ask Bowdarr what else he notices.

Option D.

Doc and Kaliyo looked around the lab for information on Dr. T'Sonni herself. Until finally, they found a folder of personnel documents. The file of Dr. T'Sonni was small, and only included basic information. However, it did say that she had been personally assigned to this lab team, to apply her expertise. She had also come highly recommended from Darth Mekhis, the head of the Sphere of Biotic Science.

A. Keep reading

B. Go back to the terminal

C. Investigate the equipment

D. Leave the lab.

Risha, Tanno Vik, and the Voidhound drew their weapons as the footsteps came closer. Soon, they heard two voices right outside the ship, one older male voice, and a younger female voice.

The female voice spoke first. "What the actual hell Lokin, did you do this to the ship? What am I supposed to tell the boss?"

The male voice shot back "Excuse me, how could I have done this my dear, I was with you the whole time!"

"Well these two are a piece of work." Risha said under her breath.

The two voices made their way on board

"Oh my gosh, what happened to the ship? WHO THE HELL WENT THROUGH MY UNDERWEAR?!" the female voice shrieked.

Risha looked over at Tanno Vik, a burning look in her eye. She whispered "You pervert, you went through her underwear didn't you?" Tanno Vik remained silent, then muttered "Maybe."

The Voidhound had enough

A. confront the two

B. Wait for them to discover you

C. Alert them to your presence

D. Pretend to surrender

:rak_01::rak_01:

I feel like B would negate the point of the last sentence...

"The Voidhound had enough, so he sat there..."

But I'll choose C. with a cough and a big, fat "Don't shoot!" beforehand.

After many turns in the passages, Cipher 9 finally managed to access the area where the airlock is. Cipher 9 looked out a window, and saw HK drifting closer, but he was still almost 200 meters out. The agent commed HK, and instructed him to use his tow cable to pull him in. HK latched onto the outer door, and opened the door, once inside, Cipher 9 depressurized the room, and opened the door on her side, letting him in.

"Oh thank the maker, I never thought I would be rescued, but I knew I could count on you master." HK chimed.

The Cipher looked at her crew, then said "Good, now that we have you back, we need to get off this ship. Its dangerous, and something is aboard that wants us, and whoever else is on the ship, dead. However, we can't leave this ship adrift either, then someone else could find it."

The Cipher stared at her friends, then started to speak, "It is time I told you why we are really here. This mission came from the very top of the chain, and it is a absolute top secret information. This ship, was the Empire's top secret mobile laboratory and science center. It was used for a myriad of projects that were classified too dangerous to be handled on a conventional planet. The reason it was on a ship was two-fold. First, it allowed it to evade the Republic indefinitely. Second, it allowed it to be destroyed or quarantined should a dangerous and uncontrollable outbreak take over the ship. However, one day, we lost all contact with it, and all tracking attempts failed. Eventually, a beacon was activated, which allowed us to find it and investigate. However, we don't know who or what activated the beacon, so our mission, is to activate the self- destruct, and leave the ship before it explodes."

Scourge looked at the Cipher, "Well then, we cannot linger for much longer, HK and myself will follow you, then meet up with Kira and Lokin at the ship."

"Master what of the other life forms on board?" HK inquired.

"They are none of our concern, frankly, I don't know how they found this ship in the first place. However, it would not hurt to see what they are up to, we could use allies in this situation." Cipher 9 replied.

A. Make your way to the bridge

B. Attempt to contact other people on board

C. Continue down the path, hoping to meet up with someone else.

D. Contact your companions back at the ship

B, which could easily result in D.