Body and Hair change

Darksyous

It´s being some time that the game has got on, but so far I herd nothing about Body size change options or Hair style change options.

Those are generally presented on all MMO since when you start a character you have not much of an idea of its concepts and so on. And to trow away 50 levels to have a large build seams a little bit expressive to me.

This is a regular thing on high technology environments and I can´t understand why it is not available so far. I know there are several updates and stuffs to do, but this, for sure, is not a to big deal to solve, and through my point of view would add more versatility to styles and so on.

Hair changes are a regular thing, it could be purchased by regular coins inside game. But since body sculpt could be a little bit more dramatic, it could cost some CARTEL COINS I believe.

I´m sure im not the only the one that could use some change on sizes, please add up, lets do this. :)

Post character creation recustomization has been brought up a number of times and there should be a couple of active threads in the Submission Box.

Also, ElyonRand, what in-game consequences? No NPC has ever commented on my character's scars, hair style or colour.

Thanks Tatile, I´ve have searched this topic to brought this up but didnt find it. Will be happy to continue the conversation there if someone point me out the way.

I was very happy when I first log in to play, I chose my character appearance at that time because i thought that was cool, but I changed my mind. As we all change, all day, about our hair and body size huahauhaauha. I know how difficult is to loss some pounds in real life, but to gain them is very easily. I wish it was possible in game terms.

Post character creation recustomization has been brought up a number of times and there should be a couple of active threads in the Submission Box.

Also, ElyonRand, what in-game consequences? No NPC has ever commented on my character's scars, hair style or colour.

I just meant that we have to take responsibility for some choices we make in game.

I just meant that we have to take responsibility for some choices we make in game.

Morality choices, yes, I'll agree with you, but chopping your hair from a bun to a pixie isn't exactly going to threaten inter-galactic peace ties.

I stop playing characters all the time if I suddenly stop liking how they look or what I called them. I would think this feature on the cartel market could bring in some good income, and would be something they could award tokens to for 1 year subscribers fairly easily and cheaply.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We need this NOW! :D

Would be a huge cash cow for the Cartel Market, but I'm glad it's not implemented yet cause I would probably waste A LOT of money changing the looks of my characters now and then ;D

I think the best reason for this is just for legacy unlocks. It doesn't mean much for the F2P-ers, as they have to unlock most species anyway. But for subscribers, it would be nice if we like, say, cybernetic options for the agent, but we want to play a BH. Let us get to 50, then let us get that other option without rerolling. Sure, it doesn't take that long to get to 50, but most people would rather pay money than roll a character just to unlock a species.

I'd like to see a barber shop/plastic surgeon in the game. It does make sense in the technology level of the game.

No. Actually I am against post-creation changes completely.

"Oh, i just threw some stuff together when I created my character and now Im not happy with it"...

Guess what? Tough luck.

You shouldnt be able to just completely change your skin color / body type / head model after you create that character, it's more realistic this way. A character's face and body type dosen't just change because you got bored with it.. Now hair styles I could agree with, a character could realistically change that at some point during thier "career".

It takes me anywhere from 10-20 minutes to create how my character will look during creation. And if I for some reason during level 1-10 find some thing I'm unhappy with, I re-roll him/her completely and delete the mess up.

Maybe I'm hardcore, I dunno. But I just don't think you should be able to change appearances on a whim. That character is that character, and he dosent change.

My facial features haven't changed in the last 20+ years...have yours?

But then again, if this was implemented, I just wouldn't use it - I'm always happy with the toons I create.

No. Actually I am against post-creation changes completely.

"Oh, i just threw some stuff together when I created my character and now Im not happy with it"...

Guess what? Tough luck.

You shouldnt be able to just completely change your skin color / body type / head model after you create that character, it's more realistic this way. A character's face and body type dosen't just change because you got bored with it.. Now hair styles I could agree with, a character could realistically change that at some point during thier "career".

It takes me anywhere from 10-20 minutes to create how my character will look during creation. And if I for some reason during level 1-10 find some thing I'm unhappy with, I re-roll him/her completely and delete the mess up.

Maybe I'm hardcore, I dunno. But I just don't think you should be able to change appearances on a whim. That character is that character, and he dosent change.

My facial features haven't changed in the last 20+ years...have yours?

But then again, if this was implemented, I just wouldn't use it - I'm always happy with the toons I create.

They can not only get their hair styled/dyed, they can also get a tan or avoid the sun and become pale, not to mention change the makeup!

In "other" MMOs this option is trivial. I played a MMO where they 'gave' you a change token every 3 months and had multiple change 'slots' for a quick changes. It was very helpful as the Character got older and they wore different 'cloths' for different occasions. I would love to change my Hair style or add more scars to my characters.Have they added this option yet?:)

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to see the option to change hair and facial hair. But face shape, body size, and even hair color should all be static and unchangeable.

and why not? this is just a game and people who like it but are blocked emotionally, estetically to play their characters because of look are leaving, and creating new characters just for the sake of look is a big "no" to many as it requires time, I understand that eager teenagers and other non working people definately would agree to any hardcore approach to many things, but those who are occupied with many more things than just games - seek a relaxation ( mostly ) in them, not challenge both physical and psychological ( no matter what kind of statistics you have, if your morale are downed because you dont feel connection to your character/immersion then you stop playing ). Every part of body should be changeable - and existing but not used facial options should be unlocked ( like I mentioned somewhere, Lord Scourge's face and jewelry ).

and why not? this is just a game and people who like it but are blocked emotionally, estetically to play their characters because of look are leaving, and creating new characters just for the sake of look is a big "no" to many as it requires time, I understand that eager teenagers and other non working people definately would agree to any hardcore approach to many things, but those who are occupied with many more things than just games - seek a relaxation ( mostly ) in them, not challenge both physical and psychological ( no matter what kind of statistics you have, if your morale are downed because you dont feel connection to your character/immersion then you stop playing ). Every part of body should be changeable - and existing but not used facial options should be unlocked ( like I mentioned somewhere, Lord Scourge's face and jewelry ).

i too would like to see way to change my toons face , eyes, hair, scar

• 1 month later...

In our current society, we can change pretty much anything about our personal appearance... plastic surgery, implants, hair color, hair style, lose weight, gain weight, etc. Why would these not be an option in a society that is more advanced than our own?

I would gladly pay for this type of professional service, either from an NPC, a Cartel coin purchase or some other means.