I draw when I'm bored... requests open!

LordCuddlesy

Didn't have subscription for a few months so haven't been able to update until now

Updated June 3rd to add ¨What if Knights of the Fallen Empire wasn't one size fits all?'

Please note pics are hosted in tumblr blog, so if you work in a place where you feel safe scrolling tumblr, then everything is safe for work. If not, then wait until you're home.

I am strictly PG-13 [and my sense of humor hasn't changed since childhood if that's enough to account for a warning], but that only accounts on the stuff I post. So if you wander away from my blog by clicking things you may end up seeing stuff you don't want to from other people's blogs and that is NOT my fault.

----

I often find myself sketching something silly in my notebook while waiting for in game transport to finish, download screen or just a cutscene that you've already seen.

I don't have a scanner atm (or very good camera), so the traditional pieces may seem bit dark sometimes

Pencil sketches:

xalek

Vette!

Kira

Pierce

Quinn

Lord Scourge

Doc

Satele Shan

*Corso Riggs (wip)

*Aric Jorgan

*Quick Baras sketches

In color - watercolor/colored pencil sketches:

The All Mighty Combat Support Droid

Ashara

*Darth Marr Malade in colored pencils

*Corso and twi'lek smuggler, copic markers

Badly Drawn Comics:

Sending Khem Val to Diplomatic missions...

*It's acquired taste - Sith Warrior companion gifts

* Why Khem Val doesn't like Talos Drellik

* What if? Your jedi had a baby pre kotfe

*Poor Lana doesn't fit in with other "girls"(I don't actually know or care how old she is, just picked age that seemed fitting)

*Kotfe spoilers: Getting un-frozen from carbonite

*What if? Mined cut dialogue Lord Scourge story Part 1 (jedi knight spoilers I guess and no part 2 on paper yet)

*A little comic explaining why I personally favor fade-to-black scenes and think it's the best decision ever on swtor - possible spoilers i guess?

Some digital doodles

"The last two games you played have been merged together" - meme with Aric Jorgan

(not in good terms with digital drawing but sometimes they happen too)

*Valkorion sees what u did thar

*Draw your squad meme:sith inquisitor+apprentices

*twi'lek smuggler

*Grumpy Theron Shan

*Dark Jaesa

What if Knights of the Fallen Empire wasn't one size fits all?

Sith Inquisitor & Jedi Consular

Imperial Agent

Republic Trooper

Bounty Hunter

Should my sub run out again before I get to sketch out more (they may be badly drawn but if I waited until I got time and energy enough to perfect them you'd never get to see anything),

I post these and other little related comics in blog under tag

Swtor comic

Edited by LordCuddlesy
Adding new pieces

I have a hard time being still, and since this game can be a bit... Don't want to say boring, but kind of being in a standstill sometimes, so I often find myself sketching something silly in my notebook when waiting for transport to finish, or download screen if it's quick travel (thank the maker for quick travel!)

...so if you want quick sketches of your ocs etc then don't be ashamed to come my way...

Just please don't expect masterpieces for nothing, we are still talking about doing nonsense over nothing... (I CAN draw your oc getting it on with Kira... but no, it isn't animated or really explicit) okay, fine, here is my credentials anyway:

xalek

http://rum-inspector.tumblr.com/image/136315992539

Vette!

http://rum-inspector.tumblr.com/image/136267670095

(cameraphone pics,

Kira

http://rum-inspector.tumblr.com/image/136062073174

Pierce

http://rum-inspector.tumblr.com/image/136123195935

Quinn

http://rum-inspector.tumblr.com/image/135739119364

if you are in instagram or tumblr Just tag me in your pic and I'll prolly draw it for you...

Nice sketching dude! How do you do that with the gradient detail? Like the hair and shadows on the skin? I need practice in those areas. I myself have done some drawings that are only toons.:D

Can I suggest a Lord Scourge sometime? Or Jonas Balkar? :cool:

Oh!!!

Just last week got scourge on my jedi, (main is light side sith, so now trying to play a dark side jedi to get the other side of kotfe...)

def going to draw him... They do throw some interesting characters at you don't they?

And now I know what happened to the last Wrath, that was only hinted in Warrior story!

aric --- support droid republic mode flashpoints!

hee... there is no way i won't be drawing cat man... :D

(don't have him yet... only just made trooper character but don't mind game spoilers myself... it's kinda funny to know he will be a companion, but how? I don't know yet, he's my superior at the moment, so what happens... hmm... well see)

but now I'm intrigued... Only played imperial solo flashpoints, so is the republic droid somehow different to imperial support droid?

i guess i just might try one today with that jedi :p

Would Be Nice To Make A Drawing Of Darth Malgus And Darth Marr Facing Off Valkorion.
Could you consider drawing Darth Marr, or my own toon(Though looks incredibily similar to Marr's armor)?

I think I will, no questions asked, I'm just wondering how to make Darth Malgus and Marr facing Valkorion, when they all seem more or less equal what comes to actual sword duel.

all the while Valkorian having the upper hand, even though he most likely was not as good with actual fighting... May be thinking too much into this, and you'll just end up with a silly gif of stick figures with lightsabers any way...

Yep. Totally either making a stick figure gif, or a picture or standstill before actual fighting.

Thank you all so much for

I got my sketchbook near me, and eager to sketch some :rak_03:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

went without a subscription for a a while so unable to reply...

Updated new things in the original post, marked with * for your convenience :)

Oh my, do you take commissions? I love collecting art of my OCs!

Thank you so much for asking, that's really sweet, I just don't feel like having established style or skill enough for commissions yet

• 1 month later...

Don't know if we can make multiple threads so just added this to the original post and here goes as well:

Imperial Agent

Republic Trooper

Bounty Hunter

Should my sub run out again before I get to sketch out more (they may be badly drawn but if I waited until I got time and energy enough to perfect them you'd never get to see anything),

Swtor comic

• 3 weeks later...
Don't know if we can make multiple threads so just added this to the original post and here goes as well:

Imperial Agent

Republic Trooper

Bounty Hunter

Swtor comic

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! xD

• 2 weeks later...
So glad I looked in this thread. Your Quinn is dreamy, my favorite actually. And at the bottom of one of your links, I must say, I absolutely loved Lady Marr-malade. She is a hoot and made me laugh. I will never be able to un-see that now. Great job.

So glad I looked in this thread. Your Quinn is dreamy, my favorite actually. And at the bottom of one of your links, I must say, I absolutely loved Lady Marr-malade. She is a hoot and made me laugh. I will never be able to un-see that now. Great job.

I agree completely with Misha! I'll say it again, you're amazing and I loved your Quinn and Scourge. Maybe a try at Vector Hyllis sometime? :p

Thank you all so much... And your suggestions have been heard and added to drawing list :D but just like the devs with their group content comments, I can't guarantee when...

Today logging in saw the new ad and could not resist firing up the dear old mspaint:

Face Arcann with 500 bonus cartel coins

An appropriate response to the way the ad was portrayed. Thanks for the giggles.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on an unnoficial Star Wars book series called Star Wars Uncharted and i was wondering if you could do some art for each of the chapters.

So i'm looking for someone who is willing to do the art for the rest of the series or atleast for a few of the books (about 8 to 12 books) and maybe for any other Star Wars book series i may do after that. Here's the link to the 1st book in the series:

https://www.booksie.com/472205-star-...e-golden-saber

Anyways Star Wars uncharted takes place in an alternate universe. When the 2nd death star exploded, it corrupted the timeline and changed it drastically. Star Wars characters like Yoda, Mace Windu, Satele Shan, Cade Bane and even Revan have been given another life and are part of the new jedi order. (Just ignore the details such as how someone like Revan could come back to life from like 3000 BBY and stay alive through the clone wars, order 66 and the empire)

The series is about 4 jedi, Alex Jackson, Lily, Shawn Brown and Cody Kent. When they go on a mission to Endor with some other students and their master Luke Skywalker and they discover a scroll and a revived Darth Vader they begin their journey. They meet their new battalion of troopers while on a mission with Luke, Revan, Shaak ti and Satele Shan on an unkown planet in the newly discovered Uncharted Galaxy they are ambushed by sith lords Darth Vader, Darth Luxton and Darth Lucian along with Boba Fett and General Grevious. That is when their journey begins and they embark on an adventure that takes them across the galaxy to find the Golden Lightsaber of Clan Vizla before the Sith do. Thats the summary for the 1st book.

https://www.booksie.com/473966-star-...ed-art-contest

Also I'm NOT with disney. It's an unnoficial fanfiction like all the others on fanfiction.net and is something that i created