Who here has the lowest member number?

nospacesinmyname

I probably would have, but I decided I had to create a new account before launch with this screen name since we're not allowed to change our forum handles on this stupidly set up site. :mad:

Pretty sure my old account had a 4 digit user ID, signed up very early after the flood gates opened day 1 of the site.

Edited by Saregon

Look above your post.;)

Unless I'm reading that wrong, Tige has 821

You're not reading it wrong. But I've seen one or two around posting from time to time with a lower number then mine.

Even with the game's issues, I still enjoy playing it.

Well, that's telling me that that number means nothing. I registered 3 days ago, and my number is waaaaay lower than yours.

Interesting! Yeah it used to be a good way to tell "who's been here the longest" but your situation clearly shows otherwise.

Theory: What I think could be the case is that possibly permabanned accounts are deleted, freeing up old user ID numbers and those are being assigned to new users? Maybe? I dunno. :o

No other way I can explain signing up for this account right before launch 3 years ago (replacing my day 1 site signup account since I didn't like my screen name) and having a much much higher ID number than you! :p

Hmmm, 133884, wonder why it is so high, I did pre-order and even posted on the forums during the closed beta the summer before the release, although I guess that forum account is not the same. Also I guess it is the fact that I did not make my first "post launch" post until after a few days.