Guild: An Vod'ika (AV) Recruiting. Imperial

SiriusHarbinger

Hello,

I am new to SWTOR (But not MMO's) and looking for a guild to join! Currently have 2 Imperial characters and 1 Republic Character.

I am on east coast also and I'm very social! =)

My Imperial characters are as follows: DelicatePsycho (Bounty Hunter) & Etoc'Suzo ( Sith Inquisitor)

-Thank you

I wasn't in game the last couple nights but will be back this evening and will try to catch you on.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is the PVP Community within your guild? I'm currently in OC and looking for more activity. Looking for very active PVP'ers and not PVE'ers that sometimes PVP.

We have a few active PVP'ers, the rest of us are as you described, PVE'ers that sometimes PVP.

• 2 weeks later...

im also new to the server and i am trying to find a nice gang of poeple with drama free (as much as possible) to play with my toons are

Zar'kess - Moglatth - Mog'lath - Joly'nar

Edited by Moglath

im also new to the server and i am trying to find a nice gang of poeple with drama free (as much as possible) to play with my toons are

Zar'kess - Moglatth - Mog'lath - Joly'nar

I'll keep an eye out for you in game, also if you're online you can use the "who" search and type in "An Vod'ika" and it will bring up anyone that's online so if i'm not on you can find an invite that way as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I am a lvl 65 Carnage Warrior, (Dagrred) and I am interested in joining your guild. I was here at launch and played in the beta testing. I was at one point a pub main character named Crit (had to change to RyIke due to server transfer from Ki-Ta Kren) was a gunnery commando dps. I know the ops up till EC or rather our group never got past hard mode Kaphess or rather the last boss of Explosive Conflict. Read your guild info and recruitment information and I believe I would be a great addition to your guild and friends. I have mumble and I am downloading StarParse as we speak. I am mostly geared in 216/220 pve gear but I just started pvping and trying to get gear and valor. Also my power stat at the moment is rather low do the poor optimization of the vendor gear which gives me more endurance over power.

Thank you for your time in this matter.

Edited by RyIke

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...