Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Most Mobile Build

mattycutts
02.05.2013 , 07:05 AM | #21
ive recently started playing with a few different builds between mm or eng. some times i prefer engineering and when u get some leth sniper trying to los me bam plasma probe, bam os force the bugger out everytime.

i find engineering can be very mobile, well as mobile as a sniper can be lol

personally im not keen on playing leth, for me its mostly mm or engineering depending on my group set up.
RED ECLIPSE - Unrelenting (Rep) / The Deathbringers (emp)
(Ground & Space PVP only) - Republic main
Empire - Quickblast / Quickstrike / Quickblow / Quickcast / Toretto
Republic - Quickblasts / Quickslam / Quickvolley
Former Baccas Blade / Nightmare Lands

Synavix
02.05.2013 , 07:34 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by LordExozone View Post
1. Shield Probe is on a 45 sec cooldown (unless specced Lethality), and only absorbs around 2k damage as MM.
2. The only classes that can remove our dots are Operatives and Mercs.
To be fair, Shield Probe is a lot closer to 2.5k as MM or Lethality unless you're half naked. In my old mix of BM and MK-1 recruit gear mine is up at ~2.3k, and in PvE gear it reaches just under 2.8k (group buffs, no stim, no procs). A minor difference that doesn't really change the point of your post at all, but I figured someone might be interested in the numbers.

baskboy
02.05.2013 , 09:24 AM | #23
Mabey a Strange qeustion but as a sniper you now your bet survive abilities and attacks are stationaire are the not? Why want to be mobile? If you want to be mobile i would say go Play marauder or something ^^

Sosajoshua
02.08.2013 , 08:01 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by baskboy View Post
Mabey a Strange qeustion but as a sniper you now your bet survive abilities and attacks are stationaire are the not? Why want to be mobile? If you want to be mobile i would say go Play marauder or something ^^
(Mara OP bull lol) I think the question of mobility is one of survivability. A person wants to be able to move to find a nice spot to do their dps. Lethality is the most mobile spec cause you dont have to use most of your abilities under cover (except when you use SoS and Ambush in your rotation). You can use all your starting abilities on the move with a shield probe up, then cast your Cull, and if you are in a good spot sit and finish your rotation or go find a new spot.

From observations MM is just a full "turret" spec but their tree I believe helps them stay stational a lot longer. They get the best use of the ballistic shield btwn MM and Lethality. Engineers i do believe have abilities in their tree that work better with BS and SP but I dont know enough of that tree to talk about it
<A Wretched Hive> Jedi Covenant Rhaegis, Madness Sorcerer / Youngdragon, Advanced Proto-tech / Kha'leesi, Engineering Sniper / Dragonbane, Vengence Juggernaut

thefishdude
02.08.2013 , 04:56 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Jayshames View Post
Does all this happen while their shield probe chews up your DoTs or a sorc/sage removes them?
sorc/sage removing Tech dots?? Aside from that little laugh, as I've mentioned before, OP healers are terrible at removing dots (unless it's from themselves).
Forum Warrior Apprentice

Sosajoshua
02.09.2013 , 07:14 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by thefishdude View Post
sorc/sage removing Tech dots?? Aside from that little laugh, as I've mentioned before, OP healers are terrible at removing dots (unless it's from themselves).
Thats a lack of attention though thats all. On my sorc I have my purge at the end of my quickbar to use it so i dont have to wait for others
<A Wretched Hive> Jedi Covenant Rhaegis, Madness Sorcerer / Youngdragon, Advanced Proto-tech / Kha'leesi, Engineering Sniper / Dragonbane, Vengence Juggernaut