Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The new Swoop Rally - Where to start the missions?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The new Swoop Rally - Where to start the missions?

Otowi
06.25.2020 , 10:12 AM | #1
I may be old and crap, but where in the world do you start these missions at?

Had a look at Tatooine, but could not for the life of me figure out how or where for that matter, to start the mission.

Any help appreciated.

cyrusramsey
06.25.2020 , 10:18 AM | #2
Quote:
This new recurring in-game event will take place on Dantooine, Tatooine, and Onderon as players take on swoop challenges unique to each planet. New Daily Missions, rewards, and more! This event will initially run from June 30th - July 7th.
It's next week.

SteveTheCynic
06.25.2020 , 10:21 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Otowi View Post

Had a look at Tatooine, but could not for the life of me figure out how or where for that matter, to start the mission.

Any help appreciated.
As noted, the place where you start them is Tuesday, and the time is on the Fleet.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
I never had a Fine Mithril Sword of a very powerful glorious invincible hero scout with ruby inlays and platinum engraving in June language

Otowi
06.25.2020 , 10:23 AM | #4
My eyes must be failing me.... How in the world did I miss that?? Well, thank for answering what shold have been obvious.

DarkTergon
06.25.2020 , 12:58 PM | #5
My eyes must be failing me.... How in the world did I miss that?? Well, thank for answering what shold have been obvious.

lol, if it makes you feel better, you are not alone, I heard a few people on fleet ask the same thing...lol
You know you can't fix an idiot, turns out you can't quarantine them either!!!
Feel free to click the link and get all the usual goodies
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

Tmanarl
06.26.2020 , 02:16 PM | #6
They did a terrible job of informing players of the date change. The article introducing the event on the front page says June 24th.

Quote:
The All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally will be available with Game Update 6.1.2 on June 24th!
Cinnagar 70 Sorcerer | Viceptus 70 Sorcerer | Calvaria 70 Assassin | Shiian 70 Juggernaut | Rolorra 70 Marauder | Sevri 70 Powertech | Maris 70 Operative | Avarikk 70 Sniper
Leelu 70 Sage | Mallavik 70 Shadow | Brénn 70 Vanguard | Tryla 70 Commando | Corrann 70 Sentinal | Lumanni 70 Scoundrel | Baastion 70 Gunslinger

DarkTergon
06.26.2020 , 02:24 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Tmanarl View Post
They did a terrible job of informing players of the date change. The article introducing the event on the front page says June 24th.
New events usually start with the update too, unless they are going to have another update on tuesday
You know you can't fix an idiot, turns out you can't quarantine them either!!!
Feel free to click the link and get all the usual goodies
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

MS_Warrior
06.30.2020 , 10:46 PM | #8

Any help appreciated.
To start the event, go to the News Event Marker on your Fleet's Main Market Deck near the Outbound Mission Hangar and Coruscant Departures.