Funny guild and character names!

DarthShredKing

If we could play a Wookie I'd name him Chewbacco.

A friend and I were joking and came up with "Maxipadawan" but decided ultimately that the risk of bannination was too great. Though I did name my female cyborg "Crankshaft".

I think it's pretty lame when people do lore derivative names (e.g. Sam Holo, Like Skieswalker).

My son was pretty lame, too. His Sith Inquisitor is "Sithi".

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loads of people on my server called

Darthmaul, darkmaul, darthmual or any form of those with accents and stuff

it is actually quite annoying,

funny one I saw was an IA called Mulder, with the Title Agent Mulder, which I thought was pretty cool

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
loads of people on my server called

Darthmaul, darkmaul, darthmual or any form of those with accents and stuff

it is actually quite annoying,

funny one I saw was an IA called Mulder, with the Title Agent Mulder, which I thought was pretty cool

Mines named Mall...havent got the "Darth" title yet.

• 3 months later...

On Shadowlands there is a guild called "Old Time Gamers" that has an off-shoot guild called "Old Time Troopers".

Every character in that guild is a Trooper and they all look exactly alike and their naming conventions are OTG-<some letters>.

Went after a datacron with them on Nar Shadaa in an OPs group and it was absolutely hilarious to watch 10 mortor volleys fly at once...

Guld....

<Your Companion>

Evry time i see one of them i stop for a milisecond and think, "Whats my companion doing.....wait thats not...ahhhh damn they made me look again."

On Drooga's Pleasure Barge, there are now 2 <Your companion>'s, because one transferred there and the GM was apparently too lame to think of a new one. (One has one of the alt letters in it)

Also a guild called <It burns when i PVP>