[Republic] Special Project raiding team LF an Experienced Tank

Bahadori

Hi there Shadowlands!

Are you a tank looking to be part of a raid team that is about more than just gear? Yes!

Are you an experienced raider with a positive attitude towards raiding and group content? Yes!

Would you like to give back to the SWTOR raiding community? Yes!

If so then keep reading!

My name is Hayete and i'm the leader of a raid team by the name of Phalanx Squad. This team's objective is different from that of your average team. With 4.0 underway and the changes made to all Operations Phalanx's goal is to gear all team members in 224 min/max as quickly as possible. Once all members are fully geared we'll be starting a SWTOR community project. This project will consist of revistiting each Operation HM and NiM to document and record footage of strategies for each fight from all three role perspectives, with an in depth, detailed, analysis on how to play your role around the fights mechanics while providing tips and tricks for a better quality of life in each fight.

Interested? Hell yes!

If so you can find the teams full mission statement and info through the following link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11Dt3N7l-tIH9sIW6jTb2U-viOeJQfegiYIbKKN31Dk8/edit?usp=sharing

If this sounds like a project you'd like to be a part of please contact me directly at HayeteJC@gmail.com. Any other inquriy through any other format will not be responded to. Thank you and happy holidays!

Sounds like a fantastic idea. I'm an experienced tank that would love to help out but there are timezone issues for me. If your group ever changes their raid day to a Friday or Saturday night and you still need a tank, please post here or send Elee'a an IG mail.

Will do mate thank you for your interest :)