I am retarded, please help me >_<

Nefla

I don't know what I did, but I think I pressed a key or sequence of them when trying to type and now my hotkeys don't respond. The abilities are still mapped to the same keys and I can see them sitting there in the action bar thing but when I press the corresponding key nothing happens, not even a "you are too far away to use this." This happened to me before and another player told me a command that put it back to normal but I don't remember what it was. Please help my n00b self D:

I don't know what I did, but I think I pressed a key or sequence of them when trying to type and now my hotkeys don't respond. The abilities are still mapped to the same keys and I can see them sitting there in the action bar thing but when I press the corresponding key nothing happens, not even a "you are too far away to use this." This happened to me before and another player told me a command that put it back to normal but I don't remember what it was. Please help my n00b self D:

Did you hit enter and started writing in the chat box instead of sending the commands?

Sometimes when things go all hinky like that you can only log out and log back in.

Had something like that happen once, trying to type a message but forgot to hit <enter> first. So all my windows popped rapid fire, and finally locked on the map screen. Couldn't see a darned thing. Couldn't close it. Finally just logged out.

Logged back in and it was fixed.

I tried logging out an logging back in already but that didn't fix it. I haven't had a chance tp sign back on yet to try the ctrl+u thing i have a feeling I somehow changed my keyboard type or something since I use the right number pad as my hotkeys and they show up as "home" "up arrow" "pgup" etc...and none of those work anymore but my channel rage is set to = still and is the only one that still works.