Aeternum Ascension (Republic) is Looking for Friendly Members!

MrEndymion

Are you a player that’s interested in operations, but hasn’t tried them yet? A person with experience who wants to improve? A person who just wants to have some fun and get some gear? Or do you want to try and get on a progression raiding team? Well, then Aeternum Ascension is the guild for you! We are an endgame PvE guild, however, we have a bit of a fun twist to us! We are all pretty friendly and welcoming (except for Phage and Cys, they are the trolls, don’t feed them!), and we are also willing to teach you all the ropes in operations! We have story and hard mode runs and are looking to rebuild our progression team as well, so we have a variety of levels of raiding for those who want to participate! So if you wanna have some fun, and do some ops, come and join us! We have the whole package too! A website, a Discord server, a guild ship, a 10% EXP Boost, and people proficient with almost every class in the game to help you improve as a player! If you are interested, simply do one of these things!

a.) Reply to this thread

b.) Mail/Whisper Ahzhihod in-game

c.) sign up at our website at aeternumascensionrp.shivtr.com

We look forward to seeing you in-game!

Edited by MrEndymion
Updating, and re-naming

Hello there! I've been looking for a guild for elder game content. Currently have a 50 Sith Jug tank and I'm leveling a DPS shadow right now. I haven't raided since 2.x and when I did I probably wasn't the best cause I did them with PUG's on the fleet but I'm good at using keybindings and I'm always willing to learn whatever knowledge I'm missing. I really miss the ops community and would love to join you guys! Message me on here or you can find me on my main as Vuden or my shadow as Nohex :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...