New races that would be epic to play as.

Ommahr

I personally would love to have Togrutas, weequay, Kel Dor, Mon Calamari, Nautolan, Ithorian, and sooooo many more races to play as. Yeah it would be difficult to get all the armoring and such right but it would be so epic to play as all those different races. Btw a really cool idea for an expansion i think would be a wookies vs trandoshan theme. Getting to play as either of those races would be so epic.

I wish they'd give bonuses and impairments depending on which race we have, that way it seems more authentic. Like some races are immune to some things, etc.

(I'd really like a Force Sight thing for the Miraluka.)

But Bothan.

1.Shistavanen

2.Muun

3.Duros

4.Wookiee

5.Yoda's species

6.Contest won fan created species

7. Game creators custom made for game species.

:csw_bluesaber: Please support, Vote, Comment & check out my other threads. :csw_redsaber:

:csw_yoda: ____________________________________________ :csw_vader:

• Rodian
    Not gonna happen.
  • Droid
    Nope..
  • Duros
    Nope.
  • Gungan (seriously
    Hell nah
  • Kel Dor
    Yes
  • Jawa
    No
  • Ithorian
    No
  • Weequay
    No
  • Trandoshan
    No
  • Klatooinian
    Maybe
  • Nautolan
    Yes
  • Selkath
    No
  • Sullastan
    No
  • Yoda's Species
    No

Why most of these wont happen: "if you can't see it making out with Princess Leia, then it won't happen."

Why most of these wont happen: "if you can't see it making out with Princess Leia, then it won't happen."

He asked for races that it would be epic to play as. Not if they were likely to happen.

He asked for races that it would be epic to play as. Not if they were likely to happen.

Fallen and Zeltron. Two I'd want to be the most. Don't even need the force to control people. With the force, unstoppable at bending people to my will.