How can i get back into gaming

DEFAUIT

hi everyone. Im starting this thread because i need advice. I remember when i was around 8 back in the ps2 days where i could play james bond for like 8 hours straight and have to be dragged away from it lol. Nowadays im 15 and love the idea of gaming but just can't seem to enjoy it like i used to. I still play games alot but i allways getmad at them when i do bad and just can't seem to enjoy myself as much. This didn't happen untill around black ops came out. I dot really into cod multiplayer and ever since i have not enjoyed gaming as much. Do you think cod's fast paced multiplayer could have ruined my attention span for other games? or is it part of growing up? How can i start having fun again.

I'd give anything if gaming wasn't fun anymore. I can't seem to find a reason to stop playing. :(

And I'm 3x your age.

I'd think of it as a good thing.

Go out and meet chicks and have a RL. Your at the age where NOT playing video game is a GREAT thing.

Edited by FooBard

With the force anything is possible

Let the Hate flow through you!

YOU GET TO SEE BIG NUMBERS WHEN YOU CRIT AND HURT PLAYERS, IF YOU GET GOOD

OTHER PLAYERS DIE FASTER!

Don't you want to hurt them? crush them? if you get a really good healer and alot of good gear, you can ruin alot of peoples day.. and put a smile on yours ;P

I'd give anything if gaming wasn't fun anymore. I can't seem to find a reason to stop playing. :(

And I'm 3x your age.

I'd think of it as a good thing.

Go out and meet chicks and have a RL. Your at the age where NOT playing video game is a GREAT thing.

thanks for the advice!

hi everyone. Im starting this thread because i need advice. I remember when i was around 8 back in the ps2 days where i could play james bond for like 8 hours straight and have to be dragged away from it lol. Nowadays im 15 and love the idea of gaming but just can't seem to enjoy it like i used to. I still play games alot but i allways getmad at them when i do bad and just can't seem to enjoy myself as much. This didn't happen untill around black ops came out. I dot really into cod multiplayer and ever since i have not enjoyed gaming as much. Do you think cod's fast paced multiplayer could have ruined my attention span for other games? or is it part of growing up? How can i start having fun again.

Yeah, Im guessing its hormones. They'll stop making you mad in your early 20s.

I'm 40 and I'm still enjoying gaming but I've been trying to replicate my lost weekends in Star Wars Galaxies and Knights of the Old Republic for the past 10 years and it just seems that I can't.

Trust me I wont leave my PC nowadays but I was lucky I discovered MMOs (Not games), later, rather than sooner in life.

Have some fun man seriously, as someone else said, plenty of chicks out there.

Get some action, get some maturity, and then come to gaming when you have the level of maturity (if you don't already have it), to balance with it.

I sounded way more offensive and condescending than I intended with that, it's not meant to be this way.

TH