New website layout= INFURIATING

MastaZannah

I honestly don't have that much of a problem with the new layout, except that we don't have a way to view threads we started or posted on unless we choose to subscribe to them! WHYYYYY? Freaking RUNESCAPE forums are better and easier to use than these!

I honestly don't have that much of a problem with the new layout, except that we don't have a way to view threads we started or posted on unless we choose to subscribe to them! WHYYYYY? Freaking RUNESCAPE forums are better and easier to use than these!

Click on your user name at the top, click on your icon, click Statistics, Find all posts by YOURNAMEHERE

1. Grab your mouse (I assume you're using one right now) and drag the cursor toward your username in the top right corner of the SWTOR website.

2. Left click once (not twice, once!) your username.

3. Left click once (not right click, left click!) once your avatar. The avatar is that picture you choose to represent yourself in the forum. For example, mine is a Jawa with glowing yellow eyes.

4. Here comes the really hard part. Read carefully, really carefully. In the left section, you have 5 tabs: About Me, Statistics, Friends, Infractions and Contact Info. You left click once the Statistics tab and THEN you left click once "Find all posts by Your Username".

If you need more help or precisions, send me a private message.

Edited by Sammm