Just for fun

rpdowning

If you could go back in time to around October or November what would your reaction be to the forums current topics? I remember the forums being filled with speculation and general excitment about upcomings Star Wars adventures.

"I told you so"

Appart from the excitement, I also remember a LOT of posts about the importance of endgame, community building systems and how the story and voice overs alone will not carry the game for long.

"I told you so"

Appart from the excitement, I also remember a LOT of posts about the importance of endgame, community building systems and how the story and voice overs alone will not carry the game for long.

most of the non-specific (list Soa bugs) concerns were already being voiced, so, yeah, I agree with the above, there would definitely be a lot of "I told you so".

Ah yes, the fun game of travelling back in time. I'd say to myself:

"You're hoping that you'll have a lot of fun in this game and it's exactly what will happen! And remember, this is only a game, no more no less. Don't take it too seriously. Oh btw, the winning lottery numbers for the next year are..."

With reasonable and realistic expectations, life is way more enjoyable for me.

Edited by Sammm