Let's Play and RP

keikun

Hey guys how are you? I've been playing SWTOR since the beginning , even the weekend BETA! Good times

So I'm no newb when it comes to this game or many MMOs in the past

And I was wondering if you would like to join me in a Role Play so to speak while playing SWTOR, using Vent as a background for voices of just us (characters being characters) I did do a test video using some recording software (not saying what that would be rude) and in a Vent chat room

:jawa_biggrin:

If your a dedicated gamer, want to role play a little, question why things are in some instances.... like for no reason, and question god by all means! but in a group Id like to have a discussion on the background of us just talking about the game and being integrated in the story.

I am in the Ajunta Pall Server

:csw_deathstar_un:

Republic - Vagold

Empire - Balto

So ether message me in game or in the forum

Here is me playing LFD2 the other day

and me, 2 other friends playing Hammer Station

I want to be honest and say that these videos are not that great, and that's why I'm asking for your help, the Community of SWTOR to help me get a good cast of people talking about the game, spreading the word and such, from a MMO's player, a Role Player's point of view, lets work together to keep SWTOR alive in this venture.

My mission, the point of this is my attempt to keep the community alive, to fight for this great game.

Wish the best