The Smuggler Fashion Show

Melkathi

What are the rest of the items being worn in that shot? VERY nice look.

pants either same model or are Underworld Business Slacks, imo.

And the body is some jedi-look medium, I guess... go check first page - I do remember it was on the list.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the rest of the items being worn in that shot? VERY nice look.

Check the first post under "Jedi Look" there is the "Veteran Elder Blade's Vest"

The white colour version is a random drop apparently. Other colours are easier to find (for example the brown PvP one bought with warzone commendations)

edit:

Pants seem to be what NRieh suggested or close enough to them anyway.

Boots are the Cademimu boots.

Edited by Melkathi

Check the first post under "Jedi Look" there is the "Veteran Elder Blade's Vest"

The white colour version is a random drop apparently. Other colours are easier to find (for example the brown PvP one bought with warzone commendations)

Ah - cool! Thanks. I never thought to check the Jedi look stuff, as it doesn't really look that "Jedi-y" to me, at least not combined with the hat and gun.

Anyone know where or how this is acquired? I remember seeing it at somepoint but for my lvl 40 something scoundrel I can't recall. With my luck it was some quest deal i didn't take but hopefully its a heroic reward or something.

http://db.darthhater.com/items/11287/privateers_overcoat

I believe that I saw this jacket on the PvP vendor in the Cantina on Coruscant. The vendor is standing just to the left of the Smuggler trainer.

I believe that I saw this jacket on the PvP vendor in the Cantina on Coruscant. The vendor is standing just to the left of the Smuggler trainer.

I'll have to look after servers are back up. It would make sense because I never hardly do much pvp since i'm switching between multiple different characters. Still the thought of me seeing it else wear is getting to me. Anyway thanks.

Anyone know where or how this is acquired? I remember seeing it at somepoint but for my lvl 40 something scoundrel I can't recall. With my luck it was some quest deal i didn't take but hopefully its a heroic reward or something.

http://db.darthhater.com/items/11287/privateers_overcoat

Ineed ti is from the PvP vendor (Coruscant cantina or Fleet, doesn't matter)

I would like to know if anybody has come across a mod-able body of this model.

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o627/agienswtor/body.jpg

I have only found green and blues of it but no orange or even purple. Obviously I would like it orange box.

It tends to be either green or red in skin color.

names of the model: martech riot queller's chestguard or something something lacquer mesh cuirass

If anybody knows of a mod-able version and where to get it I would appreciate the help!

I would like to know if anybody has come across a mod-able body of this model.

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o627/agienswtor/body.jpg

I have only found green and blues of it but no orange or even purple. Obviously I would like it orange box.

It tends to be either green or red in skin color.

names of the model: martech riot queller's chestguard or something something lacquer mesh cuirass

If anybody knows of a mod-able version and where to get it I would appreciate the help!

I don't think there is a modable version of that in that exact colour. The model is the same as the Deadeye Elite Prototype Jacket etc in the first post. Just that the one you have looks a lot nicer :(

Anyone know if its possible to get a version of the top that Ozzik wears? I'm not too picky on the color but I like the style of it. Currently wearing the Esseles scoundrel jacket (or one with the same model at least) and I like the style of it except for how the collar just kind of disappears into the armor plate.

Link to Ozzik

http://www.torhead.com/npc/gpZoK0m/captain-ozzik#.

Hello! would really appreciate your advice on where to farm the RD-07A Viper Headgear (the famous eyepatch). Most info indicates it's Hoth, but I'd be really grateful for the recommended location of the planet and a hint at the mobs from which you looted it.

Thank you!

This jacket! Gimme!

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p244/Coldin_photo/jacket.jpg

I really don't understand BW's thinking on this item. Clearly the security key vendor on Carrick station is a smuggler, yet only the Empire has access to it...../faceroll. BW dirty kicked all of us smugs with that decision.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we will have access to this item with of the social/gear item vendors coming out in 1.2

Edited by TyraelJedi

They just need to give us some end-tier non-cape/thigh high boot/hat options. It's all about everyone being [nerf?] herded into looking like one specific type of 'smuggler'. For those of us who don't want to be pop star cowboys, we'd like some other choices.

This is currently what my smuggler looks like - and I'm still not completely happy with the outfit [those striped pants and pirate boots - ugh].

Here.

Belts.

I can't believe there are so few belts in this game that have dual loops on the side for dual weapons, ie for Sentinels with dual sabers or for Gunslingers with dual guns.

Does anyone know any orange belts with dual loops (that isn't in some virulent color that doesn't go with anything else)?

Anyone know where to get

TH-05A Elite Medic Suit

I've searched google everywhere

don't know about the medic suit but i saw an exact skin copy of that but its called scoundrels suit or something. Different color tone of the gunslinger copy, has the fur but instead of it being brown the coat is white like the medics.

They are world drops and min requirement for them is 39. I got lucky and snagged both off the GTN (lucky cause im on a imbalanced server with so few repubs that the GTN is always empty).

don't know about the medic suit but i saw an exact skin copy of that but its called scoundrels suit or something. Different color tone of the gunslinger copy, has the fur but instead of it being brown the coat is white like the medics.

They are world drops and min requirement for them is 39. I got lucky and snagged both off the GTN (lucky cause im on a imbalanced server with so few repubs that the GTN is always empty).

I actually started using the medic fur coat at lvl 38. I do believe it was a random drop, sadly can't remember though. Started wearing it at the end of Alderaan I think (yes I was ridiculously overleveled), though I did a few Taral V and Maelstorm Prison runs at that time too and I remember having to wait to level up so I could use the coat.

Belts.

I can't believe there are so few belts in this game that have dual loops on the side for dual weapons, ie for Sentinels with dual sabers or for Gunslingers with dual guns.

Does anyone know any orange belts with dual loops (that isn't in some virulent color that doesn't go with anything else)?

the Viper Belt is dual looped. I am at work so don't know exact name.