Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators OOC

legolegion
05.12.2013 , 02:14 AM | #561
Icecream sent you a message and cced mdlogan into just to apraise you of your situation

legolegion
05.22.2013 , 03:44 PM | #562
icecream are them droids on same ships as sabrina, if so when did they land
as we reversed at same speed of you, and open fire.

icecreampants
05.22.2013 , 08:26 PM | #563
it's on the other ships in the fleet lego not necessarily the one sabrina is on

Bird_of_Thunder
05.22.2013 , 09:02 PM | #564
my last post is assuming Sabrina and I are on different ships
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
05.22.2013 , 11:50 PM | #565
icecream whole fleet was in reverse at same speed of your droids
and bird your with the imperial fleet

icecreampants
05.23.2013 , 05:23 PM | #566
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Sabrina thought to herself typical markos is only intrested in personal gain, not for good of the empire. While their was nothing wrong with personal gain, and even killing the odd rivial. Though their is a time and a place for this, and is not it. She gave slight grimace and then thougt I hope the emporer wrath, comes for you after this.she then looked at the consul Open fire, and revese thruster`s to keep our distance. We need to be in one peice for the republic, as they will come with a bigger fleet. she order the fleet. Then engine`s reveresed matching the speed of the incoming attack, and firing the cannons at them to destory them.
Sabrina turned around then saw the fleet commander board, Just keeping your seat warm, commader and let him take over the battle She was going to watch and learn, as he took over the main battle tatics.
it'd be nice to know that it was the whole fleet, seeing as there was no detail about it just sabrina giving an order to someone. Also it's kinda hard to instantly attain the same speed as an approaching object and even with your ships firing on them its very unlikely that you would destroy them all.

And on another note.

Sabrina looked at the commander and simply said do it, let the traitor fleet burn. sabrina got reports of droids coming into the fleet, and she decide to let nikto use their new weapon on them from belsavis. Which was intend for the mando`s power armour but would work equaly well against droids, it was an ap solid round with just small amount of thrimte to make it thing go boom. She press the comms to let them free, and soon hk droids where starting to drop like diptera. Though the ships cermanics got few holes in as well, but not enough to penitrate the tin can.
Thermite is not an explosive its a mixture of iron and aluminum oxides that burn at a very high heat. Which basically boils down to burning holes in the droids. Which is basically what any form of laser weapons would accomplish, including blasters.

Bird_of_Thunder
05.23.2013 , 05:29 PM | #567
icecream whole fleet was in reverse at same speed of your droids
and bird your with the imperial fleet
i know sensors are picking up the reviver fleet from where the Imperials are
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
05.24.2013 , 03:21 PM | #568
Right first i have just added that guy, that sabrina made order to
but yes you are right thermite would not blow up, explosion inside a ship are bad.
but it would burn nice into internal organs or this case electornics
though the boom was my fault