What's the current situation with the Hutt Cartel since Zakuul?

MrMcmadness

Are they still aligned with the republic? Are they still paying for the damage at Makeb? Was Zakuul an opportunity for them or did they get hit hard like everybody else did?

I'm just curious what they are up to now since I rather like them as a group.

IDK, given a Star Fortress orbits around Nar Shaddaa I'd say they are in the same boat as everyone else. And I remember in one of the alliance alerts you recruit a soldier in Nar Shaddaa that mentions how his area is "Republic Sovereign territory".

IDK, given a Star Fortress orbits around Nar Shaddaa I'd say they are in the same boat as everyone else. And I remember in one of the alliance alerts you recruit a soldier in Nar Shaddaa that mentions how his area is "Republic Sovereign territory".

Well I am curious what they are up to since Zakuul was defeated.

I mean whose the current Supreme Mogul?

Well I am curious what they are up to since Zakuul was defeated.

I mean whose the current Supreme Mogul?

I have no idea and actually I'd like to know as well. There is also the question of who is the sith minister of intelligence now that Lana Beniko serves the alliance.

The alliance with Republic still stands as evidenced by Rusk's recruitement Alert.

Other than that, nothing. A shame, they should have another Hutt expansion. We need a break from endless evil sith/force-using villains

Edited by Pietrastor

The alliance with Republic still stands as evidenced by Rusk's recruitement Alert.

Other than that, nothing. A shame, they should have another Hutt expansion. We need a break from endless evil sith/force-using villains

And something more crime oriented this time, not about a deranged hutt trying to conquer the galaxy.

So you want to have our own version of Tyber Zahn? I'm not opposed to the idea, not as an expansion but maybe a side quest or a single quest having to deal with the underworld to get something.

Something like that, though not like him exactly (never did like the Zahn Consortium)

After the "debacle" at Makeb, the republic had a lot of debts and obligations according to Saresh, how you play the people of Makeb is your business but the choice, or the illusion of choice is that the slugs are forced into an agreement with the republic, because quite a few of their leaders were on Makeb when the disaster started taking shape.

in return for saving the lives of their leadership, they are pledged to support the reconstruction of a new place for the citizens of Makeb. Meanwhile resources, manpower and technology will be made available to the republic.

Hard to imagine a few thousand years ago, a hutt was in charge of the republic and was one of the greatest leaders the republic ever had, Supreme Chancellor Blotus :rolleyes:. the most curious part is that he had held a couple of mining colonies.

Edited by Celise

After the "debacle" at Makeb, the republic had a lot of debts and obligations according to Saresh, how you play the people of Makeb is your business but the choice, or the illusion of choice is that the slugs are forced into an agreement with the republic, because quite a few of their leaders were on Makeb when the disaster started taking shape.

in return for saving the lives of their leadership, they are pledged to support the reconstruction of a new place for the citizens of Makeb. Meanwhile resources, manpower and technology will be made available to the republic.

Hard to imagine a few thousand years ago, a hutt was in charge of the republic and was one of the greatest leaders the republic ever had, Supreme Chancellor Blotus :rolleyes:. the most curious part is that he had held a couple of mining colonies.

Holy Crow, I just looked that up! *mind blown*