Beta testing community.. where have you gone :[[

prozacattack

I don't know about any of you or if it was just my server, but i had an amazing community filled with nice fun and well not trolls. Thus i ask a question must every one QQ while they wait to PEW PEW. Honestly this 7 days early is a gift to us and a opportunity for BW. Let's think of this 7 days early as a finally beta test to fix any lingering problems. also remember its 5 days early. Meaning Bw giving the people who have seniority (those who REDEEMED their pre-order code from first to most recent) will get in first. Believe it or not there is a reason for the Gradual inviting to join the 7 day early access. Those of us who played games like Aion, AOC, EQ, Etc. know what happens when you put the game out on release day and a massive flux of people trying to log on isn't fun for anyone. That is why BW is doing this early access (as stated above for a final sort of beta test)

i hope this has caught the attention of the patient and swayed the minds of many who are "angry entitled players"

I look forward to spending the next however long with everyone, and having a hell of a good time doing it. :]

May the Force be with you.

love,

chalupay