Regarding F2P.

BurnedRemains

PLEASE DO NOT IMPLEMENT RESTRICTIONS ON WZ, OPS AND FP!!! I cannot stress this enough. All this is going to do is hurt those of us that are still going to sub by increasing queue times.

Allow F2P full access after they purchase the game make vanity cash shops. Only difference between subers and F2P is that sub need not pay for additional content and can get cash shop items with in game credits.

Or... charge them a small amount for every WZ, OP or FP they enter...least then they will contribute an equal amount as every subscriber does.... 10 WZ,OPS, FPS for a dollar. ;)

there is virtuall no point in subscribing with your idea... im not paying £15 a month for a bunch of free coins i will never use.

Or... charge them a small amount for every WZ, OP or FP they enter...least then they will contribute an equal amount as every subscriber does.... 10 WZ,OPS, FPS for a dollar. ;)

there is virtuall no point in subscribing with your idea... im not paying £15 a month for a bunch of free coins i will never use.

You also get all new content included with the sub. Albeit, content is EXTREMELY slow to roll out for one reason or the other. My idea basically hinges on the presumption that content will be coming faster. I know I know. It is a longshot chance in hell that that happens.

PLEASE DO NOT IMPLEMENT RESTRICTIONS ON WZ, OPS AND FP!!! I cannot stress this enough. All this is going to do is hurt those of us that are still going to sub by increasing queue times.

Allow F2P full access after they purchase the game make vanity cash shops. Only difference between subers and F2P is that sub need not pay for additional content and can get cash shop items with in game credits.

No.

There will be practically no difference between a sub and Freemium if this is done. Also, EA/BW considers WZ, OPS and FP content. So this flies against "your bright idea" in your second paragraph. :rolleyes:

Also there are many that ONLY want to PvP (I am not one of them) that would take advantage of this idea and EA/BW would never make any money off of them. Having them pay for increased access to WZs mitigates this. :p

Idead is not finacially sound.

Also, why did you feel the need to make yet another thread on this instead of joining in on the current converations?

I predict closure of this thread.